Asked in
Coins and Paper Money

I signed up for and received 13 state quarters colorized Where are the other 37?


User Avatar
Wiki User
November 11, 2015 1:06AM

Unfortunately can't intercede in purchases made with private, unrelated companies. Your best approach would be to first contact the seller's customer-service department. If that doesn't work you can search for complaints against the seller and see what agency or agencies other people have contacted in an attempt to resolve the problem.