Credit Reports

If a friend refuses to pay a debt and you don't want to sue but want to report it so it appears on his credit report how can you do that and will a collection agency file such a claim?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-08-31 02:54:00

Not without suing. It's a credit report. You are not a

creditor. If you sued and got a jugdment and she didn't pay

then that would be on the credit report

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.