Child Support

If ex husband is now paying child support but was not in the past for 2 years and barely seeing his kids can your new husband adopt your kids?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-08-17 19:54:44
2008-08-17 19:54:44

your old husband would have to agree and you would have to go to court


Related Questions

That might depend on where you live. The safest answer is to check it out with your lawyer or the courts.

Yes! Your child is yours forever, they are not the ones getting married. The only way you will not be paying child support is if you sign away your rights and her new husband adopts your children. Is this really worth you never seeing your child again?

No. Child support, visitation and custody are three separate issues in court. And that also means you can not deny him to see his child if there is a court order for visitation. The child is not allowed to choose until he is 18yo. It's the parents job to make sure the court orders are followed.

You can turn to the court for that, only they can do this. If he has not paid child support in 3 years you should have turned to the court 3 years ago. Paying child support is not a choice and they can take it straight out of his wagers.

Husband need pay only if weight of heart is more than 4 sheckles and 6 pence. Seeing if you feed him and make heart grow.

No she cannot. If the court order needs to be changed it has to be done in the court where it was issued. She is breaking the court order if she is trying to stop him from seeing his child or the child from seeing the parent. Child support and visitation are two separate issues.

Not legally. If this happens, file a motion in court to compel the other parent to honor the visitation order.

not seeing her husband cheat on her

husband happy after seeing ex girlfriend

No, it is not the child's fault, they still need the bonding effects of both parents. The other parent although not paying support is still subject to pay other bills until you can get them to court, which would also clear up the issue of keeping the child from the other.

Seeing the empty table the restuarant manager guessed that the guest ahd left without paying his bill.

People have different husbands, how do we know?!?!

If your husband has broken off the affair with the mistress then your husband should do the right thing and pay child support, but that does not mean you have to accept the child into the family. If the mistress does not want the child then it is up to you whether you want to help to raise that child. If your husband is still seeing his mistress then pack his bags and kick him out and either file for a separation or divorce.

NO! Call they child support agency and find out why he stopped it and actually I don't think he can. Unless you have joint custody and placement he has to pay that is every states law. But do not use him not paying child support to withold your child you can be held in contempt of court. Those are two separate issues. That is right, He cannot just stop paying. and I agree, do not use money to withold your child from seeing him. It will only hurt your child and then come back on you.

She does not have a husband seeing that she is gay. Her life partner of more than 20 years is Ilana Kloss.

Have you thought of seeing a marriage councilor???

When she loses interest in him and is seeing someone else.

Tottenham Seeing As Its North London And Greece

"Junkfood" is basically food that has barely or no nutritional value. Seeing as cupcakes fall into that category, the answer to your question is yes.

Can a mother still keep her child from seeing the father even if he doesn't pay child support?"

Yes she does but she is still seeing him a couple off times a week.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.