Asked in
Vehicle Titles

If motor vehicle sends you a duplicate copy of title that's title is not in your name how do you re-title it in your name?


User Avatar
Wiki User
June 07, 2007 8:20PM

You must prove that it was sold to you and have the person named in the title sign it and the bill of sale. If the bike was salvaged you can take steps through your local DMV to have you renamed as the owner.