If our 25 yr old daughter is on the title to a home we don't live in can we sell in her name and avoid capital gains?

No. Also, the person buying should require you to be on & sign the deed as Grantor; otherwise, they are only buying her share. However, you could gift your share to your daughter & thus avoid capital gains tax. This might affect your lifetime exemption amount, so see an estate planning attorney for that.