Law & Legal Issues
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out
Age of Consent & Underage Relationships

If you are 15 and your boyfriend is 18 and you got pregnant can you move out of your parents house and move in with him in the state of Arizona?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-11-28 17:51:09
2007-11-28 17:51:09

No, not unless you parents and his parents allow you to...


Related Questions

Yes, if she has the permission of her parents or a court order. Otherwise she will have to stay until she is 18.

Not without parental consent until you are 18. The pregnancy does not emancipate you.

If it is Ok with both sets of parents. They are minors and the parents are responsible for them.

If you are 18 or older. If not you are pregnant minor and still your parents responsiblity and they can tell you what to do.

Pregnancy does not emancipate a minor in Nevada. Until she is an adult, her parents have the responsibilty to maintain her.

Being pregnant as a minor only mean you have the right to decide over the baby and make medical decisions regarding yourself and the baby. It does not emancipate you in any way. You and your boyfriend have to work out with your parents how the visitation will happen.

There is no emancipation statute in Arizona. If you have your parents' permission, you can move out, but does not relieve them of their responsibility for your maintenance and welfare.

talk it out with your parents, if the issue is that you want him there with you for the baby's sake you could talk to your parents about maybe living with him on weekends and have him come over to your house during the week.

No, she cannot do so without the permission of her parents. Until she reaches the age of majority, she is their responsibility. Being pregnant does not change that status.

No she can not. Being pregnant does not make you emancipated.

Get parental permission to either move out or get married and get emancipated that way. Or seek emancipation by the court or wait until she is 18.

As long as they allow you to. You are not an adult yet, despite being pregnant.

No, being pregnant does not make one an adult for legal purposes.

No, the age of majority in Arizona is 18. Until then the parents determine where a child lives.

you let them get to know him and take your time,Ask your boyfriend to come visit your house and show your parents how good and responsible enough to take care of you.Or, do the opposite.Show your parents how you can be responsible enough to have a boyfriend,parents usually are afraid you might eventually be getting to close with your boyfriend that then you end up by being obsessed with him.

a pregnant 16 year old can move out of her parents home if she is legal to give consent and live with her baby's father.

The rules aren't very clear as to whether both parents have to sign. Contact your local court house and they will be able to tell you.

If you're 16 then yes, but it's not reccomended as you'll need you're parents support throughout the process and to help support you financily and with help on you're feelings.

Moving out of you parents house at 17 is not always the best thing to do and sure not when you are pregnant. You need to talk to your parents and see how they feel about it all. You also need to answer this question yourself can I handle the resposability, finacialy and is my Boyfriends also up to it? If the answer is yes then go for it, but if you have to think about it Mam and Dad's home is the best place to be till you are able to be on your own. * Pregnancy does not emancipate a minor.

No, they are still a minor. The parents are responsible for the child until they reach 18.

yea movin out with a 22 year old boyfriend is not bad long as u can handle urself!!! that's my opinion

If the parents give permission for her to do so. Otherwise, she is still a minor and the parents are responsible.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.