If you ate rhubarb leaves would you die?
You would not die, but you would be ill and possibly need some medical attention
because if they had a few giant leaves they would die too quickly.The reason they would is because in the fall the leaves wilt and drop off the tree, and the only thing that can feed the tree is it's leaves. And since there would be only a few leaves, the tree would die too quickly before it can grow more.That's why they have many small leaves instead.
No. Not unless you ate something poisonous and then ate your feces, but if it was a poison that would make you die... You would be dead before you could eat your crap. It also depends what happens between you and the feces. If you shove a bunch of it in your mouth, then yeah, you'll die. But if you just touch it or eat it, then no, you cannot die from feces. But if…