Best Answer

No. Assuming this is query is referring to a cash advance on a credit card. The money must go into a valid account that has been provided to the credit card issuer/lender.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2005-04-17 18:21:12
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

What is rhetorical device

Who was the father of rationalism

What is a cash advance

What is discretionary spending within a budget

See all cards
7 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If you don't want your cash advance wired to your account can you have it sent to you through Western Union?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Can i pay my metro pcs account by western union?

Can I pay my metro bill with Western Union

Can you send money to yourself through western union?

I work for a Western Union retailer and it is possible to send money to yourself through Western Union.

How do you create western union account?

No i just want to no how to open an account

How does one create an account with the Western Union?

You can create an account with Western Union either online or at any participating provider of Western Union services. The phone book or internet will allow you to search for locations near you.

Can you send money out through western union from Venezuela?

Yes, a person can send money out through Western Union from Venezuela. This can be done by going to a Western Union location or by visiting their website.

How long does it take for western union speedpay to clear your checking account?

how long does it take a western union speed pay by check take to clear bank account of payor

Can I send money to iran through westen union money transfer Whats the address of western union money transfer in tehran?

No, you can send money to Iran through a Western Union money transfer. There is no address for Western Union in Iran because there is not a Western Union branch in Iran.

Can you send money through western union from Iran?

I want to send money through western union money transfer from Iran to Malaysia?

How do you do a telegraphic transfer to a bank account?

Western Union can do transfers for you but there is a fee

Can you western union money from Mexico to Nigeria?

can someone send money from mexico to nigeria through western union

Can you collect money from western union in US without a bank account?

Yes, you can.

Can money be send from Algeria to Nigeria thought western union?

Money can be transferred from Algeria to Nigeria through Western Union.

People also asked