Auto Loans and Financing
Home Equity and Refinancing

If you have a contract with someone as a private sale and they are now three payments behind what do you need to do to recover this vehicle in Texas?

User Avatar
Wiki User
June 26, 2005 1:13AM Barry can likely help you Did you have a contract signed between the two of you? Did it state that you could repossess it if they didn't make the payments? If not, you probably need to go visit the courthouse and prepare for a lawsuit against the person you gave the car to.