Asked in
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out
Birth Certificates

If you have never met your biological father and live with your mom is it possible to find him and live with him at the age of 17 even if his name isn't on your birth certificate and was left blank?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 23, 2009 9:26PM

no, because you have to have a parental permission and a law agreement so they know its okay to go.