Best Answer

As long as your parents say it is okay, it is legal. Otherwise you need to wait until you are 18 to move out of your parents' house.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2008-10-15 19:18:12
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides


21 cards

What is the first chamber of the heart to receive oxygenated blood

What does a lacteal absorb

What is formed as a waste product during respiration

To what structure in females is the vas deferens similar in function

See all cards
1 Review

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: If your 17 and pregnant and live with the babys father is that illegal?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Can a parent send a pregnant 16 year old to live with the babys natural father and grandmother?

yes, - there is not age limit to being throw out by your parents, the only choice you have it whether you choose to live witht he babys father or not.

Your boyfriend is an illegal Mexican and im pregnant can he still live here if im pregnant?

No. Get married.

Is it illegal for a mother and her child to live in a different city then the father?

No not at all.

were do you live?

me have babys with me i am a boy

Is it illegal for an 18 and 13 year old to date?

It may not be illegal where you live, but her father will probably kick your ass.

If your 17 you live in Idaho your pregnant and the babys father now lives in Missouri and his mother will let you to stay with them can you leave your parents without asking if your parents are unsafe?

when is your birthday, i would wait if it is close, but if you do it now it might be considered runing away

Do bush babys live in the rainforest?


Is it illegal to get pregnant at 13 years old?

It depends where you live. All countries have different legislation.

Is it illegal to be pregnant by a nineteen year old if you are sixteen years old?

Depending on the state you live in

Where do boas live?

Boas live in trees, swamps, and their babys live in

Does eagles live in groups?

no they dont they live with there babys only.

Do squirrels lay eggs or live babys?

live babies

What happens if you make your girlfriend Pregnant out of wedlock on The Sims 3 Will i be the Father?

yea you will be the father and the baby will live with mother

How does a swordfish have babies?

the swordfish has live babys

Is it illegal in Maryland for a 29-year-old man to get a 17-year-old girl pregnant also can she live with him?

Yeah, that's kind of illegal.

Can you move out of your parents house if you're 15 and just had a baby can they stop you in Tennessee and go live with the babys father whos 19?

Yes u can if the father loves u and says its ok u can

Where do Bush Babys live?

Bushbabies are from Africa and are arboreal (i.e. they live in trees).

Do chimpanzees lay eggs or live babys?

They give birth to live young.

Can they take your baby for marijuana use and do they check for it?

yes because for one marijuana is a illegal drug[where i live] and they will inspect your baby to make sure the smoke hasn't harmed the babys lungs.

In California can a pregnant minor leave her parents home and live with the father without her parents aproval?

No. Being pregnant/having a child does not emancipate a minor, so you are still subject to your parents rules and authority. And by the way, the age of sexual consent in CA is 18, so it was illegal for anyone to have sex with you.

Do crocs give birth to live babys?

No they lay eggs.

Does a leopard live together?

A male and female leopard only live with each other when they have cubs. When the mom is pregnant the father goes to live in his own territory.

If you live with your babys father and receive TANF does he have to pay child support?

He could be ordered to pay support, as reimbursement to the State. Support is based generally on a percentage of his net income.

Is killing a fly illegal?

That would depend on where you live. Where I live it is not illegal.

Mother is illegal alien and father is permanent resident of US who gets child custody?

Whoever it is better for the kids to live with.