Debt and Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy Law
Income Garnishment

If your employer filed for bankruptcy but owes you 15000 in back wages how can you collect?

User Avatar
Wiki User
January 30, 2007 5:53PM

You certainly need to make a claim against the employer to insure that you get as much of the amount as you can. Consult an attorney for help.