Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2011-03-28 03:40:27

depends if they pay child support. if they do then yes because kids clothing is not cheap

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

A noncustodial parent can prevent the custodial parent from leaving the state with a baby or child. The court will decide if the custodial parent has just cause to leave the state.

No, the child goes into the care of custodial parents relatives. A motion for emergency change of custody is required. see my profile.

A noncustodial parent cannot sign his rights over to his parents or voluntarily terminate his parental rights. He needs the permission of the court and the custodial parent.

If both of the parents have a joint legal custody arrangement, you have to give the noncustodial parent that information. If you have sole custody of the child, you do not have to share that information with the noncustodial parent.

No the custodial parent has to have either the courts permission or the non-custodians permission.

Whose responsibility is it to transport children of separation/divorce to the noncustodial parents visitations?

As it is normally a part of the child support order, the custodial parent would.

Either to the custodial parent as the obligee, or to the State as reimbursement for public assistance.

Child support needs to be decided on by the court. In most cases, the noncustodial parent is responsible for something. If the custodial parent makes considerably more than the noncustodial parent, monies many not even be exchanged. To resolve this issue, it is best to file papers at your court house.

The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.The non-custodial parent will be required to pay child support.

If an underage permit driver had an accident in a noncustodial parent's car, the insurance of the custodial parent should cover the cost. Contact the insurance company for full coverage benefits.

there should be and we need to do something about it!!! There are rules that the custodial parent can't interfere with the noncustodial parents parenting time (visitation). If you do have a problem with this it is recommend to report it to the courts. It is also a good idea to document when it does happen with the time and date.

Yes, unless there are other arrangements mentioned in the visitation order. The non-custodial parent shouldn't expect the custodial parent to do the transporting. Taking your own parental responsibilities seriously is character building.

Event should not been scheduled for that day. have you offered, with a notarized letter, to trade time for another period?

If it is not stipulated in the custodial agreement the parents are responsible for working out an equitable solution concerning transportation issues.The court however, generally assumes it to be the responsibility of the noncustodial parent to arrange such matters in a manner that will be advantageous to both the custodial parent and the child(ren).

In most states an 18 year old is no longer a minor and can live where they wish.

The custodial parent is legally free to relocate. This is because the noncustodial parent's argument as to why the relocation should not happen has not be presented to the court in time for the hearing and therefore the court will grant the custodial parent's application to relocate unopposed.

If the parents share legal custody of the child the custodial parent is required to notify the school that the other parent lives outside the home and provide his contact information so that the school can send him copies of important information. It is the non custodial parents responsibilty to request that information be sent to them. You are not required to submit a summary of everything that goes on at your child's school, but you should answer any questions he asks and make sure that he is aware of important events such as games that your child will be in and school plays, just in case the school doesn't notify him of everything.

can loose unsupervised visitation rights if the custodial parents mooves for that motion.. assuming there are court sanctioned visitation rights already in place. Research the Laws for your state

Usually the custodial parent when all of the rules are met by the custodial parent and the qualifying child to be claimed as a QC dependent.Go to the IRS gov web site and use the search box for Publication 17 go to chapter 3Qualifying ChildResidency Test Rule 3Children of divorced or separated parents or parents who live apart. In most cases, because of the residency test, a child of divorced or separated parents is the qualifying child of the custodial parent. However, the child will be treated as the qualifying child of the noncustodial parent if all four of the following statements are true.Custodial parent and noncustodial parent, The custodial parent is the parent with whom the child lived for the greater number of nights during the year. The other parent is the noncustodial parent.Equal number of nights, If the child lived with each parent for an equal number of nights during the year, the custodial parent is the parent with the higher adjusted gross income.You can click on the below related link for more information and examples.

No you cannot. That would be classified as kidnapping across state lines in the event the parents decided to go after you for it which is a federal offense.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.