Is it possible for females to be reassigned male through surgery?

Yes, it is. I do not know any FtM's personally, but i have heard that the surgeries for FtM is less realistic than those for MtF.

As with MtF's, FtM's are reccomended to see a phycologist, to get a reccomendation, to give an endocrinologist for hormones.

As for the surgeries for FtM's, they are Mastectomy, Hysterectomy, and Phalloplasty.