I like listening to hard rock too. It depends on the lyrics - what is the song about and would Jesus listen to it. If you want to feel more safe about this then you could listen to "Super Chick". It is hard music, but they are christian singers. As a Christian I feel that listening to rap music is a sin.First of all The Bible says that in whatever we do we should glorify God.Rap music with all of its violence and profanity does not glorify God.Secondly, as a Christian you should know that while an angel, Satan was the minister of music.Music was his talent.Why would he not use that to his advantage?Think about that the next time you are pop lock n droppin. Also for every sinful pasttime there is a Christian alternative.For an example, there are several great Christian rappers such as LeCrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, Flame, etc. These are my favorite artists because their music sounds just like the music of Ludacris or Lil Wayne but instead of violence and material things, they rap the Gospel of Christ Jesus. I can't think of any place in the Bible where it says listening to music is a sin. If you think about it, rap music is like poetry because it usually has rythm and rhyme. The largest book in the Bible, Psalm, is made up of poetry. In addition, there is some Christian rap music. I can think of one Christian rapper off the top of my head. His name is KJ-52. There's more, but he's the only one I can think of rihgt now.
No, Rap isn't sin. All music was made to praise God. The world most of the rap bad. There are Christian rappers, such as LeCrae, Flame, TobyMac, Da T.R.U.T.H. and theres many more.
You're listening to rap if the singer is known to rap or he/she is singing or talking quickly.
I blame the rap music!
Effects of listening in music to
Some teens spend no time at all listening to rap music, some spend most of the day doing so.
From the 80/90s era it can!
like listening to Michael Jackson and trey songz Chris brown and alot of Rap musicHip-hop, Rap, Pop, sometimes Alternative.
He likes techno and country, but on his iPod during competitions for the Olympics he was mostly listening to rap.
Whether or not it is a sin for you would depend completely on your religious beliefs. Unless, of course, you are asking if it is a sin for me. If that is the case, then no it is not.
Yes, 'easy listening' music is soothing to them... no wild beats or rap music , though, as it churns them up.
It depends on the song and the person listening.
1. Gather you materials 2. Test the H.T.S. (Human Test Subject heartbeat before listening rap music 3. Record that heartbeat down 4. Test the person's heartbeat after listening to rap music 5. Record that heartbeat 6. Test the person's heartbeat before listening to pop music 7. Record that heartbeat 8. Test the person's heartbeat after listening to pop music 9. Record that heartbeat 10. Test the person's heartbeat before listening to country music 11. Record that heartbeat 12. Test the person's heartbeat after listening to country music 13. Record that heartbeat
By the theology of all Christian doctrines, people go to Hell for sinning.If listening to music is a sin, then yes.If listening to a specific type of music is a sin, then yes.If listening to anything is a sin, then yes.However, also per Christian doctrines, those who go to Hell, do so for unrepentant sin. How repentance is accomplished is a matter of the specific doctrine of each denomination or faith. While there are similarities, the variables are too great for such a non-specific question.
Less than 0.1% of the world's population listen to rap music according to the latest government statistics.Of those it is estimated that 24% are tone deaf, and the rest don't understand the meaning of the word "music".
Because they like it. And still? People are still listening to classical music and that has been around for hundreds of years. Rap is not a fad that will go away.
You hate rap and are scared of it
No, listening to Disturbed is not a sin. Listening is a passive activity, and sinning is generally thought to be active, not passive.
If someone were to listen to different types of music, for example pop, country, or rap, then the person's heartbeat will increase while listening to pop and country music. This is because rap music is more of poetry into beats and it expresses feelings and pop and country don't.
Studies show that only 18% of teens listen to rock music today. The other 82% are now listening to pop music and rap.
who started rap music?
what types of music influenced rap
Um, Rap music
For what purpose did rap music start?
rap music originated in America (U.S.A)
I think it is if you enjoy listening to music