Is there any college near Oklahoma for someone who wants to become an obstetrician?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-10-17 00:20:18

In order to be an obstetrician, one must graduate from college

and then from medical school. You can go to any college for

undergraduate work as long as you take the classes required to get

into medical school. As far as medical school goes, there are

several in Oklahoma and the surrounding states. If you are still in

high school, it would be best to check with a guidance counselor to

get information about the colleges in your area. If you are in

college looking for a medical school, check with your school to see

if you have a premed advisor. Hope this helps! Dr. B.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.