List and explain the enemies of coffee?
An Outstanding Cup of Coffee can be had if you take care to avoid these enemies from breaking down the coffee beans before you brew your coffee.
There are three main "enemies of coffee":
1. Heat and Light - the heat and radiation causes the molecules responsible for flavor to break down.
2. Water - water is of course the 'universal solvent" and has a corrosive effect on the coffee beans.
3. Oxgen - Oxygen is the worst offender. Coffee Beans exposed to the air dry out quickly (as quickly as 20 minutes) and cause your cup of coffee to be bland and stale.
Strategies to Improve Your Coffee:
- Don't grind your coffee beans until just before you brew. The less time exposed to air, the better.
- Use a Burr Grinder instead of a Blade Grinder
- Keep Coffee in sealed bag or vacuum sealed container
I hope this helps!
The noun coffee is an uncountable (mass) noun, a word for a substance. Multiples of substance nouns are expressed as measures such as cups of coffee, pots of coffee, bags of coffee, etc. The plural form for substance nouns is reserved for 'types of' or 'kinds of'; for example: The average coffee shop today has a list of many kinds of coffees.
Loads - in fact he's had too many. The list is almost endless, so I can't list them all here. His worst enemy is the Daleks, but there are also other enemies such as the Cybermen, the Zygons, the Sontarans, the Master and his less well-known enemies included aliens like the Slitheen and Judoon, who are much recent. The writers always add new enemies every other series or so, so it is impossible to count…