Children and the Law
Child Support

My ex-hushand is blackmailing with the inland revenue me to drop a child support case. what can you do?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2013-06-13 05:04:35

Talk to the Authorities and a Lawyer. Blackmail is a CRIME.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.