To be matured
with me, adult, it's mean people has legally age. For example, you can do the own things.
you should never even think about selling your child you horrible person!!!!!
if you think this then maybe you should get some help!! (or counselling)
sorry if this was not what you meant
love YOUR CHILD'S guardian angel...
Yes, of course
Anyone who reads the article entitled, "Youths Who Have "Power Beyond What Is Normal"" will clearly see that this is not the result of "destructive indoctrination", but rather unyielding faith in the hope of the resurrection and love for Jehovah and the desire to please him above life itself. These youths were neither forced nor threatened when they vehemently refused blood transfusions, but it was due to their own heartfelt convictions that such decisions were made. Apart from one young woman who was given a court-ordered blood transfusion against her will, all of these outstanding young ones upheld the Biblical law in Acts 15:28, 29 to 'abstain from blood', regardless of the outcome. === === It's a terrible and dramatic error to isolate the facts that these children are death because of their "heartfelt convictions " from the complete doctrine of the watchtower. If Jehovah witnesses have the courage to do some personal research then they will awake, they will realize that this children (and millions of adults) were tragic victims of indoctrination. Fact is that actual Jehovah witnesses are completely uniformed about former teachings from the watchtower. It's a real tragedy that actual Jehovah witnesses are completely unaware of all the false prophesies on date and on things that would happen, and are unaware of so many other clear facts. "The silent witness" from the truth about the truth is the literature from the watchtower. Jehovah witnesses victims though 'IGNORANCE". REMIND IT'S VERY EASY TO DISCOVER AND TO PROVE ALL THE FACTS BECAUSE IT'S ALL WRITTEN IN THE LITERATURE OF THE WATCHTOWER. Most of all the original literature can be easely found. A long list of false prophesies written in their literature; the "silent witness" from the truth about the truth. Starting with prophesying the beginning from the last days in 1799 and later for 1914, the false prophesies of C. T. Russell based on pyramidology, Christ's return for 1874 and later for 1914, Christ as King for 1878 and later for 1914, resurrection of 144000 for 1878 and later for 1918, judgment of religion for 1878 and later for 1919, great tribulation for 1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925, within the generation living in 1914, 1941, â€¦ 1975, within generation of 1914â€¦., and an endless series of insinuations of intermediary dates â€¦ LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT THE ESCHATOLOGY: >>Last days begin in 1799In "Finished Mystery" page 239 the watchtower says: "This is without question a fulfillment of the prophecy testifying to the "time of the end." These physical facts cannot be disputed and are sufficient to convince any reasonable mind that we have been in the "time of the end" since 1799." March 1, 1922 Watchtower: " The indisputable facts, therefore, show that the "time of the end" began in 1799; that the Lord's second presence began in 1874." "Creation," in 1927 has a very detailed explanation as to why they felt 1799 was the beginning of the time of the end. page 293: "Napoleon began this Egyptian campaign in 1798, finished it, and then returned t.o France on October 1, 1799. The campaign is briefly, yet graphically, described in the prophecy, verses 40-44; and its being completed in 1799 marks, according to the prophet's own words, the beginning of "the time of the end". page 294 "Twelve hundred and sixty years from 539 A. D. brings us to 1799, which is another proof that 1799 definitely marks the beginning of "the time of the end ". page 295From shortly after 1799, the date of the beginning of "the time of the end", we should expect to find an increase of knowledge, particularly with reference to the Bible. Going back just a few years to 1921, in the book "The Harp of God" says on page 236: "The time of the end" embraces a period from 1799 A.D., as above indicated, to the time of the complete overthrow of Satan's empire and the establishment of the kingdom of the Messiah. The time of the Lord's second presence dates from 1874, as above stated. The latter period is within the first named, of course, and in the latter part of the period known as "the time of the end." The Harp of God,1928 ed., pp. 235-36, 239: "...1799 definitely marks the beginning of 'the time of the end'.... 'The time of the end' embraces a period from A.D. 1799, as above indicated, to the time of the complete overthrow of Satan's empire....we have been in 'the time of the end' since 1799" BUT COMPARE WITH :The Watchtower 15 January 1993 page 5 "Caught Away to Meet the Lord'-How?": " The Watchtower has consistently presented evidence to honest hearted students of Bible prophecy that Jesus' presence in heavenly Kingdom power began in 1914. Events since that year testify to Jesus' invisible presence." >>Last days begin in 1914>>Christ's return in 1874 The Harp of God, 1928 ed., pp. 236, 239-40 "The time of the Lord's second presence dates from 1874....From 1874 forward is the latter part of the period of 'the time of the end'. From 1874 is the time of the Lord's second presence... It was in the year 1874, the date of our Lord's second presence..." >>Christ's return in 1914Watchtower, 15 January 1950, p. 22 "Did not Jesus say as much when he spoke of his second presence in these 'last days'?...Christ Jesus has been present since 1914 and witness has been given of the signs that prove it, but the veil will not lift from the sightless 'eyes of understanding' of humanity's majority till his power is revealed in Armageddon's fury" Watchtower, 1 November 1950, p. 419 "The thirty-six intervening years since 1914, instead of postponing Armageddon, have only made it nearer than most people think. Do not forget: 'This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.' (Matt. 24:34)" Watchtower, 15 April 1961, p. 236; brackets in original, italics added "The foretold events having begun A.D. 1914, the generation of mankind that is still alive from that year is the generation meant by Jesus Christ. Till now we have seen fulfilled the world-shaking features of the 'sign of [Christ's invisible] presence and of the consummation of the system of things.'...The occurrence of these things since 1914 is within the knowledge of millions of this generation.... We, then, are the generation that will not pass away till there is fulfilled that 'great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world's beginning until now, no, nor will occur again'" You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth, p.154 "Also, the Bible said that all these things would happen upon the generation that was alive in 1914... After drawing attention to the many things that have marked the period from 1914 onward, Jesus said: 'This generation will by no means pass away until all these things [including the end of this system] occur.' (Matthew 24:34, 14) Which generation did Jesus mean? He meant the generation of people who were living in 1914. Those persons yet remaining of that generation are now very old. However, some of them will still be alive to see the end of this wicked system. So of this we can be certain: Shortly now there will be a sudden end to all wickedness and wicked people at Armageddon... Some of the generation living in 1914 will see the end of the system of things and survive it" ****Generation living in 1914 will never die anymore: For a while the society maintained that "1914 Generation" was a reference to those alive "with understanding" in 1914. This significantly shortens the time period for fulfillment. According to the Society, Jesus was not talking about babies born in 1914 when he said, "this generation would not pass away." Thus, those who were old enough to observe and understand the events they witnessed in 1914 (such as teenagers) would live to see Armageddon. This would mean that a very young member of the "1914 generation" (say, a sixteen-year-old) would have been born as early as 1898 or 1899. Watchtower, 1 May 1967, p. 262; emphasis added "Where Are We According to God's Timetable?Â¼ In examining these Scriptural facts, something else also captures our attention. According to Bible chronology, we are already over fifty-two years into the wicked system of things' 'time of the end.' That time began in the autumn of 1914 C.E., at the termination of the 'appointed times of the nations,' and it is already far advanced. Jesus said that 'this generation' that saw the beginning of this time period in 1914 would also see its end. The generation that was old enough to view those events with understanding in 1914 is no longer young. It no longer has many years to run. Already many of its members have died. But Jesus showed that there would still be members of 'this generation' alive at the time of the passing away of this wicked system of things in both heaven and earth. (Luke 21:32, 33) How much longer will it be, then, before God takes action to destroy the wicked and usher in the blessings of his Kingdom rule? Awake!, 8 October 1968, pp. 13-14 "What will the 1970's Bring? The fact that fifty-four years of the period called the 'last days' have already gone by is highly significant... It means only a few years, at most, remain before the corrupt system of things dominating the earth is destroyed by God. How can we be so certain of this?Â¼ Jesus was obviously speaking about those who were old enough to witness with understanding what took place when the 'last days' began... Even if we presume that the youngsters 15 years of age would be perceptive enough to realize the import of what happened in 1914, it would still make the youngest of 'this generation' nearly 70 years old today" The Truth that Leads to Eternal Life, 1968, pp. 94-95 "THE Bible speaks of the time in which we are living as the 'last days' or the 'time of the end.' â€¦The facts show that this is a limited period that has a definite beginning and a definite end. It began in 1914. â€¦there are people still living who were alive in 1914 â€¦ 'This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur.' Some of them will still be alive to see the end of this wicked system. This means that only a short time is left before the end comes!" Watchtower,1 October 1978, p. 31"Jesus said 'this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur.' Which generation is this, and how long is it?...When it comes to the application in our time, the 'generation' logically would not apply to babies born during World War I. It applies to Christ's followers and others who were able to observe that war and the other things that have occurred in fulfillment of Jesus' composite 'sign.' Some of such persons 'will by no means pass away until' all of what Christ prophesied occurs, including the end of the present wicked system" The Watchtower, October 15, 1980, p. 31 "We can be happy, therefore, for Jesus' assurance that there will be survivors of 'the generation of 1914'-that this generation will not have completely passed away-when the 'great tribulation' rings down the curtain on this wicked world system." Insight on the Scriptures, vol. 1, 1988, pp. 917-918 "When the term 'generation' is used with reference to the people living at a particular time, the exact length of that time cannot be stated, except that the time would fall within reasonable limits. These limits would be determined by the life span of the people of that time or of that population. â€¦Today, much as it was in the time of Moses, people living under favorable conditions may reach 70 or 80 years of age."- Babies born in 1914 will live to see Armageddon By 1984 teenagers alive in 1914 were in their 80's. The watchtower reversed themselves again to include babies born in 1914 when calculating the length of the generation. Using this technique the Watchtower could stretch the 1914 generation by another decade or so. Watchtower,15 May 1984, p.5 "If Jesus used 'generation' in that sense and we apply it to 1914, then the babies of that generation are now 70 years old or older. And others alive in 1914 are in their 80's or 90's, a few even having reached a hundred. There are still many millions of that generation alive. Some of them 'will by no means pass away until all things occur.' - Luke 21:32" As early as the mid 1960's, the Watchtower had strongly suggested that the 1914 generation would end by the Fall of 1975. They based the 1975 prediction in part on their "year for a day" theory and the "fact" that Adam and Eve were created in the year 4,026 B.C. This anticipation was seen to be "particularly true" because some of those who witnessed the events of 1914 would still be alive in 1975. Thus, the 1914 generation theory helped "prove" the 1975 Armageddon theory. Watchtower, 1 May 1968, pp. 271-72 "To calculate where man is in the stream of time relative to God's seventh day of 7,000 years, we need to determine how long a time has elapsed from the year of Adam and Eve's creation in 4026 B.C.E. From the autumn of that year to the autumn of 1 B.C.E., there would be 4,025 years. From the autumn of 1 B.C.E. to the autumn of 1 C.E. is one year (there was no zero year). From the autumn of 1 C.E. to the autumn of 1967 is a total of 1,966 years. Adding 4,025 and 1 and 1,966, we get 5,992 years from the autumn of 4026 B.C.E. to the autumn of 1967. Thus, eight years remain to account for a full 6,000 years of the seventh day. Eight years from the autumn of 1967 would bring us to the autumn of 1975, fully 6,000 years into God's seventh day, his rest day. "...The seventh day of the Jewish week, the Sabbath, would well picture the final 1,000- year reign of God's kingdom under Christ.Â¼ Hence, when Christians note from God's timetable the approaching end of 6,000 years of human history, it fills them with anticipation. Particularly is this true because the great sign of the 'last days' has been in the course of fulfillment since the beginning of the 'time of the end' in 1914.Â¼ Some of the generation that discerned the beginning of the time of the end in 1914 will still be alive on earth to witness the end of this present wicked system of things at the battle of Armageddon.Â¾Rev. 16:14, 16" BUT In a 1988 Awake! article titled, "The Last Days - What's Next?", under the heading, "How Long Can A Generation Last?", the Society seemed to suggest that the 1914 generation would end the next year. After reminding Jehovah's Witnesses that 1914 began the "last generation," the Watchtower announced that Hebrews counted seventy-five years as one generation (note: 1914 + 75 = 1989). Interestingly, to make their case, the Watchtower turned to one of Christendom's scholars rather than their own "anointed" sources. Awake!,8 April 1988, p. 14 "J. A. Bengel states in his New Testament Word Studies: 'The Hebrews... reckon seventy-five years as one generation, and the words, shall not pass away, intimate that the greater part of that generation [of Jesus' day] indeed, but not the whole of it, should have passed away before all should be fulfilled.' This became true by the year 70 C.E. when Jerusalem was destroyed. Likewise today, most of the generation of 1914 has passed away. However, there are still millions on earth who were born in that year or prior to it. And although their numbers are dwindling, Jesus' words will come true, 'this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened'" A more serious problem for the Society is found in their premier two volume Bible dictionary, Insight on the Scriptures. Currently in use, Insight was a major project for the Watchtower and provides Jehovah witnesses the definitive answer to biblical meanings. Insight very clearly defines the "reasonable limits" for the length of a generation as 70, or in the case of "special mightiness," 80 years. Insight on the Scriptures, Vol. 1, pp. 917-18 "When the term 'generation' is used with reference to the people living at a particular time, the exact length of that time cannot be stated, except that the time would fall within reasonable limits. These limits would be determined by the life span of the people of that time or of that populationÂ¼. Today, much as it was in the time of Moses, people living under favorable conditions may reach 70 or 80 years of age. Moses wrote: 'In themselves the days of our years are seventy years; and if because of special mightiness they are eighty years, yet their insistence is on trouble and hurtful things; for it must quickly pass by, and away we fly.' (Ps 90:10) Some few may live longer, but Moses stated the general rule." Finally the Society has abandoned all attempts to measure the 1914 generation by the life span of its "survivors." According to the latest "light," 1914 still started "the last generation" that will end in Armageddon. But the 1914 generation now consists of all "the peoples of earth who see the sign" of Christ's 1914 presence but fail to repent (Watchtower, 1 November 1995, p. 19). In Watchtower dogma, this "sign" is a "composite" sign made up of many historical events of which virtually all adults alive today would be aware, regardless of when they were born. "Rather than providing a rule for measuring time, the term 'generation' as used by Jesus refers principally to contemporary people of a certain historical period, with their identifying characteristics" (Ibid., p. 17). With such a definition, a "generation" could, functionally, last indefinitely - conveniently protecting the Watchtower against further charges of failed prophecy over its teaching about the 1914 generation surviving till the "end of the system." To maintain a sense of urgency, the Society claims the time period begun in 1914 is "a shortperiod of time" (Ibid., p. 19). How can they say this after defining "generation" so vaguely? It is short, they say, when "compared with the thousands of years of Satan's rulership" (Ibid.). The following composite quotations drawn from throughout their recent article, "" illustrate the Watchtower's current position: Watchtower, 1 November 1995, pp. 17, 19-20: "A Time to Keep Awake" "Eager to see the end of this evil system, Jehovah's people have at times speculated about the time when the 'great tribulation' would break out, even tying this to calculations of what is the lifetime of a generation since 1914. However we 'bring a heart of wisdom in' not by speculating about how many years or days make up a generation. Is anything to be gained, then, by looking for dates or by speculating about the literal lifetime of a 'generation'? Far from it!... Therefore, in the final fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy today, 'this generation' apparently refers to the peoples of earth who see the sign of Christ's presence but fail to mend their ways... Does our more precise viewpoint on 'this generation' mean that Armageddon is further away than we had thought? Not at all" The Watchtower, Nov. 1, 1995, p. 17, 19 "Jehovah's people have at times speculated about the time when the 'great tribulation' would break out, even tying this to calculations of what is the lifetime of a generation since 1914. However, we 'bring a heart of wisdom in,' not by speculating about how many years or days make up a generation, but by thinking about how we 'count our days' in bringing joyful praise to Jehovah. â€¦Is anything to be gained, then, by looking for dates or by speculating about the literal lifetime of a 'generation'? Far from it!"- The Watchtower, January 15, 2000, pp. 13, 16 "â€¦the number of genuine anointed disciples of Christ is dwindling, though some will evidently still be on earth when the great tribulation begins. Most of the remnant are quite elderly, and over the years the number of those who are truly anointed has been getting smaller.â€¦Evidently, then, some of Christ's 'chosen ones' will still be on earth when the great tribulation begins. â€¦It seems that by the year 1935, the general ingathering of the anointed was complete." The Watchtower, January 15, 2008, pp. 24-25 "As a class, these anointed ones make up the modern-day 'generation' of contemporaries that will not pass away 'until all these things occur.' This suggests that some who are Christ's anointed brothers will still be alive on earth when the foretold great tribulation begins. â€¦Can We Calculate the Length of 'This Generation'? â€¦So when the term 'generation' is used with reference to people living at a particular time, the exact length of that time cannot be stated except that it does have an end and would not be excessively long." >> Christ as king in 1878volume 4 of Studies in the Scriptures 1908 edition, page 604 gathering time beginning October 1874; the organization of the Kingdom and the taking by our Lord of his great power as the King in April 1878, and the time of trouble or "day of wrath" which began October 1874 and will end October 1914 -- >> Christ as king in 1914, Resurrection of 144000 in 1878, Resurrection of 144000 in 1918, Judgment of religion 1878, Judgment of religion 1919, Great Tribulation 1914 Studies In the Scriptures Series II - The Time Is At Hand (1889) p. 99 "...we consider it an established truth that the final end of the kingdoms of this world, and the full establishment of the Kingdom of God, will be accomplished by the end of A.D. 1914" The Time is at Hand,p. 101 "...the 'battle of the great day of God Almighty' (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced" Zion's Watch Tower 1892 January 15 p.23 "â€¦ the battle of the great day of God Almightyâ€¦ The date of the close of that "battle" is definitely marked in Scripture as October 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning dating from October, 1874 Zion's Watch Tower, 15 July 1894, p. 226 "CAN IT BE DELAYED UNTIL 1914?...our readers are writing to know if there may not be a mistake in the 1914 date. They say that they do not see how present conditions can last so long under the strain. We see no reason for changing the figures - nor could we change them if we would. They are, we believe, God's dates not ours. But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble" Studies In the Scriptures Series IV - The Day of Vengeance (1897) -pp.546, 547 "â€¦we have seen that God has a set time for every feature of his plan, and that we are even now in this "Day of Vengeance," which is a period of forty years; that it began in October, 1874, and will end in October, 1914 [very shortly]." Studies In the Scriptures Series II - The Time Is at Hand (1889) pp.77, 78claimed seven things would happen in 1914. The following statements are extracted from that list. Not one of these things occurred; # "the disintegration of the rule of imperfect men. â€¦ at that date the Kingdom of God, for which our Lord taught us to pray, saying, "Thy Kingdom come," will begin to assume control, and that it will then shortly be "set up," or firmly established, in the earth, on the ruins of present institutions." # He whose right it is thus to take the dominion will then be present as earth's new Ruler; and not only so, but it will also prove that he will be present for a considerable period before that date; # the last member of the divinely recognized Church of Christ, the "royal priesthood," "the body of Christ," will beglorified with the Head; # Jerusalem shall no longer be trodden down # Israel's blindness will begin to be turned away # the great "time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation," will reach its culmination in a world-wide reign of anarchy # It will prove that before that date God's Kingdom, organized in power, will be in the earth and then smite and crush the Gentile image (Dan. 2:34)-and fully consume the power of these kings." >>Religion Utterly Destroyed Three Worlds and The Harvest of This World (1877) p.143 "The seventh trumpet sounds from Aug. 1840, until "the time of trouble," or day of wrath is ended. Hence, it doubtless ends with the times of the Gentiles, and this forty years of conquest; and therefore, sounds until A. D. 1914; at the end of which, Babylon the great, will have fallen, and the "dragon" be bound: that is, the nations will be subdued, and "the prince of this world cast out."" Studies In the Scriptures Series III - Thy Kingdom Come (1891) p.153 "A.D. 33, to A.D. 70 was 36 Â½ years; and so from A.D. 1878 to the end of A.D. 1914 is 36 Â½ years. And, with the end of A.D. 1914, what God calls Babylon, and what men call Christendom, will have passed away, as already shown in prophecy." Watch Tower 1911 June 15 p.190"October, 1914, will witness the full end of Babylon, "as a great millstone cast into the sea," utterly destroyed as a system." >>Harvest work complete Studies In the Scriptures Series III - Thy Kingdom Come p.135 "HARVEST" is a term which gives a general idea as to what work should be expected to transpire between the dates 1874 and 1914." Studies In the Scriptures Series III - Thy Kingdom Come pp.149-150 "These, already examined, show that the close of 1874 marked the beginning, as the close of 1914 will mark the end, of this 40 years of harvest; while all the minutiae of the order and work of this harvest were portrayed in that of the Jewish age, its type." >>Resurrection dueThree Worlds and The Harvest of This World (1877) p.166 "And yet "Jerusalem must be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled;" hence, trodden down until A. D. 1914, when the day of wrath will be passed, and the resurrection and return of the "whole house of Israel" due." The Three Worlds, p. 189. The year 1914 was seen as the final end of the "day of wrath": "...the 'times of the Gentiles,' reach from B.C. 606 to A.D. 1914, or forty years beyond 1874. And the time of trouble, conquest of the nations, and events connected with the day of wrath, have only ample time, during the balance of this forty years, for their fulfillment." >> Great Tribulation 1915Studies In the Scriptures Series II - The Time Is At Hand (ed. 1915)P. 242 . "The "Gentile Times" prove that the present governments must all be overturned about the close of 1915 A.D." Pastor Russell's Sermons,p. 676 "The present great war in Europe [World War I] is the beginning of the Armageddon of the Scriptures" Watch Tower, 15 June 1913, p. 181 "The Scriptures indicate that a great time of trouble similar to that which came upon the Jewish nation will now come upon all Christendom. The experience of Israel in the year 70 [destruction of Jerusalem] will be paralleled in the experiences of the year 1915" >> Great Tribulation 1918 Watch Tower, 1 September 1916, p. 265 "Â¼ our eyes of understanding should discern clearly the Battle of the Great Day of God Almighty now in progressÂ¼ the glorious outcome Â¾ Messiah's Kingdom" The Finished Mystery, 1917, p. 485 "...in the year 1918, when God destroys the churches wholesale and the church members by millions, it shall be that any that escape shall come to the works of Pastor Russell to learn the meaning of the downfall of Christianity">> Great Tribulation 1920 The Finished Mystery, 1917 edition, p. 258 "The three days in which Pharaoh's host pursued the Israelites into the wilderness represents the three years from 1917 to 1920 at which time all of Pharaoh's messengers will be swallowed up in the sea of anarchyâ€¦".." And the mountains were not found. Even the republics will disappear in the fall of 1920. And the mountains were not found. Every kingdom of earth will pass away, be swallowed up in anarchy." In later editions the date was changed. >> Great Tribulation 1925Watch Tower,1 September 1922, p. 262 "The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures it is fixed by the law God gave to Israel. Viewing the present situation in Europe, one wonders how it will be possible to hold back the explosion much longer; and that even before 1925 the great crisis will be reached and probably passed" Watch Tower, 15 July 1924, p. 211 "The year 1925 is a date definitely and clearly marked in the Scriptures even more clearly than that of 1914; but it would be presumptuous on the part of any faithful follower of the Lord to assume just what the Lord is going to do during that year" Salvation, pp. 89-90 "As we have heretofore stated, the great jubilee cycle is due to begin in 1925. At that time the earthly phase of the kingdom shall be recognized. Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition of human perfection" Millions Now Living Will Never Die, 1920, p. 97 "â€¦the old order of things, the old world, is ending and is therefore passing away, and that the new order is coming in, and that 1925 shall mark the resurrection of the faithful worthies of oldâ€¦ it is reasonable to conclude that millions of people now on the earth will be still on the earth in 1925. Then, based upon the promises set forth in the divine Word, we must reach the positive and indisputable conclusion that millions now living will never die."- >> Great Tribulation 1941 The Watchtower, Nov. 1, 1938, p. 324 "â€¦it would therefore appear that there is no reasonable or Scriptural injunction to bring children into the world immediately before Armageddon, where we now are." The Watchtower, Sept. 15, 1941, p. 288 "Never was there a more moving sight in these 'last days'. â€¦Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped it to them â€¦the Lord's provided instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon. What a gift! and to so many! The manner of releasing the new book Children was an outright surprise to allâ€¦." >> Great Tribulation 1975 Awake! October 8, 1966, page 19 This seventh day, God's rest day, has progressed nearly 6,000 years, and there is still the 1,000-year reign of Christ to go before its end. (Rev. 20:3, 7) This seventh 1,000-year period of human existence could well be likened to a great sabbath day. . . . In what year, then, would the first 6,000 years of man's existence and also the first 6,000 years of God's rest day come to an end? The year 1975. The watchtower August 15, 1968 page 499 "Are we to assume from this study that the battle of Armageddon will be all over by the autumn of 1975, and the long-looked-for thousand-year reign of Christ will begin by then? Possibly, but we wait to see how closely the seventh thousand-year period of man's existence coincides with the sabbathlike thousand-year reign of Christ. If these two periods run parallel with each other as to the calendar year, it will not be by mere chance or accident but will be according to Jehovah's loving and timely purposes....It may involve only a difference of weeks or months, not years." Awake! October 8 1966. "How Much Longer Will It Be?". Page 19: This seventh day, God's rest day, has progressed nearly 6,000 years, and there is still the 1,000-year reign of Christ to go before its end. (Rev. 20:3, 7) This seventh 1,000-year period of human existence could well be likened to a great sabbath day. . . . In what year, then, would the first 6,000 years of man's existence and also the first 6,000 years of God's rest day come to an end? The year 1975. Life everlasting in Freedom of the sons of God 1966 page 29 "According to this trustworthy Bible chronology six thousand years from man's creation will end in 1975, and the seventh period of a thousand years of human history will begin in the fall of 1975 C.E." Awake October 8, 1968. p. 14. Page 14. "Does this mean that the above evidence positively points to 1975 as the complete end of this system of things? Since the Bible does not specifically state this, no man can say...If the 1970s should see intervention by Jehovah God to bring an end to a corrupt world drifting toward ultimate disintegration, that should surely not surprise us.". Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15
"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. Of the generation that observed the beginning of the 'last days' in 1914, Jesus foretold:'This generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur.' Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers." END WITHIN THIS GENERATIONAwake! January 8, 1975 "...the Creator's promise of a new order of lasting peace and true security within our generation." Awake! October 8, 1968, pages 13-14"Jesus was obviously speaking about those who were old enough to witness with understanding what took place when the 'last days' began....Even if we presume that youngsters 15 years of age would be perceptive enough to realize the import of what happened in 1914, it would still make the youngest of 'this generation' nearly 70 years old today....Jesus said that the end of this wicked world would come before that generation passed away in death." Awake! October 8, 1973, page 19" ...the generation alive in 1914, some will see the major fulfilment of Christ Jesus' prophecy and the destruction..."
The Watchtower Oct. 1, 1978, p. 31 "Which generation is this, and how long is it?... "Thus, when it comes to the application in our time, the 'generation' logically would not apply to babies born during World War I. It applies to Christ's followers and others who were able to observe that war and the other things that have occurred in fulfillment of Jesus' composite 'sign.' Some of such persons 'will by no means pass away until' all of what Christ prophesied occurs, including the end of the present wicked system."
The Watchtower May 15, 1984, page 5
"What, then, is the 'generation' that 'will by no means pass away until all these things occur"? It does not refer to a period of time, which some have tried to interpret as 30, 40, 70 or even 120 years, but, rather, it refers to people, the people living at the 'beginning of pangs of distress' for this condemned world system. It is the generation of people who saw the catastrophic events that broke forth in connection with World War I from 1914 onward. ...
"And if the wicked system of this world survived until the turn of the century, which is highly improbable in view of world trends and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, there would still be survivors of the World War I generation. However, the fact that their number is dwindling is one more indication that the 'conclusion of the system of things' is moving fast toward its end. ...
"Yes, there was a generation of people that was living in 1914, and that saw the major historical changes...We can be happy, therefore, for Jesus' assurance that there will be survivors of 'the generation of 1914' -- that this generation will not have completely passed away -- when the 'great tribulation' rings down the curtain on this wicked world system." -- "Jesus used the word 'generation' many times in different settings and with various meanings. But what did he mean when he spoke of a "generation that would not pass away"? ...a generation is really related to people and events, rather than to a fixed number of years.
...the babies of that generation are now 70 years old or older. And others alive in 1914 are in their 80's or 90's, a few even having reached a hundred. There are still many millions of that generation alive. Some of them 'will by no means pass away until all things occur.'" The Watchtower May 1, 1985, page 4
Thus judgment would be executed sometime during the life span of people seeing the first evidence of the time period foretold by Jesus. ...this time period began in 1914. Thus before the 1914 generation completely dies out, God's judgment must be executed.
Awake! April 8, 1988, pages 4 and 14
"a peaceful and secure new world before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away" ... "The Hebrews...reckon seventy-five years as one generation...".
"...today, most of the generation of 1914 has passed away. ...Jesus' words will come true, 'this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.' This is yet another reason for believing that Jehovah's thieflike day is imminent." MANY OTHER FACTS THE ACTUAL JEHOVAH WITNESSES NOT KNOW >>"The declaration of facts" as can be read in the Yearbook 1934 p. 127-139: standing for the German political views and against the British -American coalition and the Jews . "The greatest and most oppressive empire on earth is the Anglo-American empire. By that is meant the British Empire, of which the United States of America forms a part. It has been the commercial Jews of the British-American empire that have built up and carried on Big Business as a means of exploiting and oppressing the peoples of many nations." "Instead of being against the principles advocated by the government of Germany, we stand squarely for such principles, and point out that Jehovah God through Christ Jesus will bring about the full realization of these principles and will give to the people peace and prosperity and the greatest desire of every honest heart. " >>The membership from 1991 until 2001 with the "beast of Babylon" their worst enemy, namely the United Nations. >>The settlement with Bulgaria in 1998 before the European Commission of Human Rights. The watchtower agreed regarding to blood transfusions, that "members should have free choice in the matter for themselves and their children, without any control or sanction on the part of the association" >>The opposite situation; a Double Standard for the victims from Malawi (1964, 1967, 1972 and 1975) versus the Jehovah witnesses from Mexico. And more specific the actual regulation of voting. >>More Mexico: from 1943 until 1989 the Watchtower presented itself in Mexico as cultural rather than a religious organization. >> Foundation of "Silent lambs". An organization claiming the watchtower for hiding sexual abuse, pedophilia in order not to bring the human organization in a bad light. Predators as Frederick Mc Lean: "Frederick McLean is one of the most-wanted fugitives in the United States, charged with 17 counts of child sexual abuse in California. Law enforcement sources say that when a victim's family confronted McLean in 2004, he allegedly confessed. But before he could be arrested, McLean fled. Authorities identified at least eight victims that McLean allegedly abused over the course of nearly a decade. One victim estimated McLean molested her "over 100 times," according to the U.S. Marshals Service. Deputy Marshal Thomas Maranda, who is leading the hunt for the 56-year-old fugitive, says McLean gained the trust of many of his victims through his leadership position, as a so-called ministerial servant, in his local congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses near San Diego." (NBC News Investigative Unit- updated 5:43 p.m. ET Nov. 21, 2007) >>Another tragedy is that the watchtower with his medical and scientific quack has since the start of the organization mislead her followers, falsified scientific and medical evidences. Causing thousands of deaths, lifetime handicapped, disfellowshipped, shunned, mentally destroyed, lost family bounds, â€¦: The Golden Age 1924 Jan 16 p.250"It has never been proven that a single disease is due to germs."- Watchtower Jan 15 1912 -reprints p.4963 "It is known that only about three out of every one hundred operated upon for appendicitis really have a diseased appendix needing removal. We give below a simple cure for appendicitis symptoms. The pain in the appendix region is caused by the biting of worms near the junction of the transverse colon with the small intestines, low down on the right side of the abdomen. This remedy is recommended also for typhoid fever, which is also a worm disease. " The Golden Age 1932 August 17, pp.707-710 THE subject of gravitation is a very interesting one, especially as it relates to attraction between heavenly bodies. "Attraction of Gravitation Not Universal" (Golden Age, No. 314) seems to be well and truthfully thought out. Therefore, Newton's "universal law of gravitation", that "every particle of matter in the universe attracts every other particle with a force proportional to the product of their masses and inversely as the squares of their distance apart", is not true. The variableness of the planets in their orbits proves that the "constant attractive force", necessitated by the universal gravitation theory, is based upon a false premise. ... The Golden Age 1932 August 17, pp.707-710 "The electronic energy of the sun makes impingements against the electronic content of our air, and this friction causes light. ... " The Golden Age 1932 August 17, pp.707-710 "The moon, made up of materials something like our earth, is also a magnet, and has an attraction for the earth, and the supercharge is in the pointed end, which faces the earth, which charge is so heavy that the moon will not rotate, the moon's speed and the centrifugal force of the earth keeping the moon at a respectful distance. The magnetic power of the moon is sufficient to influence not only the earth's air volume, but also the ebb and flow of the mighty tides in our oceans. ..." The Golden Age 1932 August 17, pp.707-710 "It seems reasonable that each planet should have its own gravitational law, according to density and valency, reaching only to its atmospheric boundary. The moon, having no atmosphere, would, therefore, have no gravitational pull, and a loose object, unmagnetized, could not adhere thereto. " The Watchtower Reprints 1900 October 1 p.2706 and Zion's Watch Tower 1900 October 1 p. 296-297 "Parkersburg, W. Va., Sept. 8. It has fallen to the lot of the Rev. William H. Draper, pastor of the Logan Memorial church, of Washington Conference, A.M.E. church, of this town, to give a living affirmative answer to the famous Biblical question, "Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots?" Though once as black as charcoal, the Rev. Mr. Draper is now white. His people say that his color was changed in answer to prayer. Many years ago Draper was employed by a fair-skinned man, and he was often heard to remark that if he could only be white like his employer, he would be happy. While in the white man's service Draper `experienced' religion."- THE BLOOD DOCTRINE: THE KILLING FIELDS >>The watchtower prohibit primary bloodfractions: white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets and plasma. They also prohibit whole blood transfusions. And prohibit the giving of blood. The teach that the Red Cross is a Secondary blood fractions are allowed. This secondary are the smaller fractions from the primary blood fractions. The watchtower learn the Jehovah witnesses that the base why these fractions are allowed is the fact that this small bloodfractions can pass the barrier of the placenta from mother to fetus. The watchtower DON'T LEARN the Jehovah witnesses that ALSO the primary bloodfractions can pass the barrier from mother to fetus and vice versa. White blood cells pass this barrier on a natural way as manner of learning process in the immunity system to protect fetus and mother against rejection: it's a NATURAL LIFE SAVING reaction of the body. Even white blood cells pass the mother with the mother's milk. During the first weeks of breastfeeding large quantities of white blood cells pass with the mother's milk to the baby in order to protect the baby on a NATURAL way against diseases and death. For getting secondary blood fractions there is whole blood needed. Because blood giving is not prohibited by the watchtower, a Jehovah witnesses cannot save the life of his own child with giving his blood in order to gain the life important secondary bloodfractions. When a Jehovah witness has an acute critical blood loss during an accident or for example when bearing a child than she will die, the child will be born orphan. One of the typical examples is the Emma Gough tragedy, who after complications during bearing a twin, died after the birth from here twins because the husband refused a LIFE IMPORTANT blood transfusion. When there is an acute and critical blood loss then there is ONLY ONE LIFE SAVING solution and that is a bloodtransfusion. The watchtower learn the Jehovah witnesses that that a transfusion is the same as eating blood. They also learn that blood is the symbol of life, the result is that the importance of "life themselves" is of minor importance then the symbol. That means: dying for a symbol. To abstain from blood is impossible in the case that Jehovah witnesses are eating meat. The amount of rest blood in meat is very considerable. Jews eat their meat kosher. During their lifetime Jehovah witnesses eat an enormous quantity of blood. The amount of blood they eat with their meat is sufficient to save a premature born baby. Most of premature babies need a bloodtransfusion. In Vancouver the British Columbia government took three of the sextuplets from their parents to give them blood transfusions, before the Jehovah Witnesses could challenge the move in court. Which they were going to do. In former times the teachings of the watchtower was a real tragedy for the Jehovah witnesses. A brief and necessary overview to understand the blood policy of the watchtower: From 1931 to 1952 the watchtower banned their members from having vaccinations based on their interpretation of the bible.: The Golden Age, 4 Jan. 1931 p.293. "Vaccination is a direct violation of the everlasting covenant that God made with Noah after the flood" Awake! February 4, 1931, pp. 293-294"Vaccination is a direct violation of the everlasting covenant that God made with Noah after the flood. Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent small pox" The Golden Age, 5 Jan.1929 p. 502 "Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows seeds of syphilis, cancers, eczema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccinations is a crime, an outrage, and a delusion" As a consequence of the rules of the watchtower during this period thousands died are were lifetime handicapped. With his own rules, the watchtower were even a danger for the rest of the world. Thousands of Jehovah witnesses were disfellowshipped by the watchtower because they did not accept their teachings concerning vaccinations. From 1967 to 1980 all transplantations were forbidden because they were cannibalism! The Watchtower, November 15, 1967, p.702 "When men of science conclude that this normal process will no longer work and they suggest removing the organ and replacing it directly with an organ from another human, this is simply a shortcut. Those who submit to such operations are thus living off the flesh of another human. That is cannibalistic. However, in allowing man to eat animal flesh Jehovah God did not grant permission for humans to try to perpetuate their lives by cannibalistically taking into their bodies human flesh, whether chewed or in the form of whole organs or body parts taken from others." The Watchtower 1961, p. 480. " Donating organs for transplant up to your conscience." The Watchtower Nov. 15, 1967, p. 702 "Organ transplants are a form of cannibalism and to be shunned. (compare 1961) Jehovah's Witnesses and the Question of Blood, 1977, p. 41 "Blood transfusions are organ transplants: " . . . many a person might decline blood simply because it is essentially an organ transplant that at best is only partially compatible with his own blood." The Watchtower March 15, 1980, p. 31 "Organ transplants are a matter of conscience, decided by the individual. " The Watchtower May 15, 1984, p. 31 Accepting a bone-marrow transplant is up to your conscience. The real background for " a matter of conscience" is to avoid an enormous mass of juridical claims for the thousands of victims they have made with their "teachings". On this way they avoid to be responsible for all the deaths and lifetime handicapped children and adults. In all other cases they are authoritarian and dictatorial; in this cases they let Jehovah witnesses themselves tie the rope around their neck knowing that most of them will feel a sense of guilt for accepting a transplantation. How many thousands are disfellowshipped, shunned, lost their families and friends for refusing former teachings of the watchtowerâ€¦"prohibitions" that are nowadays accepted. THIS IS ONLY A VERY SMALL TIP OF THE ICEBERG.
You cannot Make a Person Terminate their Legal Right without Adequate Evidence to support a claim:
Introduction A suit to terminate the parent-child relationship can be one of the most psychologically painful suits provided for by the Family Code. Termination of a parent's rights is a drastic remedy that cuts off the relationship between the parent and child for all purposes, except inheritance rights. The United States Supreme Court has emphasized the importance of the family stating that the right to conceive and raise one's children is "essential, a basic civil right of man, and more precious than property rights." Stanley v. Illinois, 405 U.S. 645, 92 S.Ct. 1208, 31 L.Ed.2d 551 (1972). The custody, care and nurture of a child reside first with the parents, whose primary function and freedom include preparations for obligations the government can neither supply nor hinder. The integrity of the family unit is a sacred right protected by the United States Constitution. This article examines the grounds for the involuntary termination of a parent's rights, the procedures of a termination suit, the role of the professional in a termination proceeding, mental health issues and the aftermath of termination. This article also addresses the procedures for voluntary termination of a parent's rights and the problems that can arise out of a failed attempt at a voluntary termination. Overview Chapter 161 of Title 5 of the Texas Family Code provides for a suit to terminate the parent-child relationship. The termination of parental rights is complete, final, and irrevocable. It divests forever the parent and child of all legal rights, privileges, duties, and powers between each other except for the child's right to inherit from the terminated parent. A suit for termination may even be filed before the birth of the child. If the suit for termination is filed before the birth of the child, a court may not conduct a hearing in the suit nor render an order other than a temporary order until the child is at least five days old. Texas law provides that a termination suit may either be filed by a private party or a governmental entity. For example, a parent may file a termination suit against the other parent of a child by hiring a private attorney. Alternatively, the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services (commonly referred to as "CPS") may also file a suit to terminate the parent-child relationship. To prevail in a termination suit, the person or entity seeking termination of a parent's right to a child must prove all the elements of such suit by clear and convincingevidence. Clear and convincing evidence has been defined as "that measure or degree of proof which will produce in the mind of the trier of fact a firm belief or conviction as to the truth of the allegations sought to be established." This is an intermediate standard, falling between the preponderance standard of ordinary civil proceedings and the reasonable doubt standard of criminal proceedings. The standard is obviously subjective and it is left to the province of a court or jury to determine whether there is a firm belief or conviction that the grounds for termination have been met. The standard is meant to protect the right of a parent to enjoy the natural family unit without interference from the drastic remedy of termination. Grounds for Termination Section 161.001 of the Texas Family Code provides the general grounds for an involuntary termination of the parent-child relationship. They are quite numerous and address all types of behavior that justify the termination of a parent's rights. A court may terminate the parent-child relationship if it finds by clear and convincing evidence that termination is in the best interest of the child and the parent has: * voluntarily left the child alone or in the possession of another not the parent and expressed an intent not to return; *
* voluntarily left the child alone or in the possession of another not the parent without expressing an intent to return, without providing for the adequate support of the child, and remained away for a period of at least three months; *
* voluntarily left the child alone or in the possession of another without providing adequate support of the child and remained away for a period of at least six months; *
* knowingly placed or knowingly allowed the child to remain in conditions or surroundings which endanger the physical or emotional well-being of the child; *
* engaged in conduct or knowingly placed the child with persons who engaged in conduct which endangers the physical or emotional well-being of the child; *
* failed to support the child in accordance with the parent's ability during a period of one year ending within six months of the date of the filing of the petition; *
* abandoned the child without identifying the child or furnishing means of identification, and the child's identity cannot be ascertained by the exercise of reasonable diligence; *
* voluntarily, and with knowledge of the pregnancy, abandoned the mother of the child beginning at a time during her pregnancy with the child and continuing through the birth, failed to provide adequate support or medical care for the mother during the period of abandonment before the birth of the child, and remained apart from the child or failed to support the child since the birth; *
* contumaciously refused to submit to a reasonable and lawful order of a court under Subchapter D, Chapter 261 of the Family Code; *
* been the major cause of: *
** the failure of the child to be enrolled in school as required by the Education Code; or ** the child's absence from the child's home without the consent of the parents or guardian for a substantial length of time or without the intent to return; **
* executed before or after the suit is filed an unrevoked or irrevocable affidavit of relinquishment of parental rights; *
* been convicted or has been placed on community supervision, including deferred adjudication community supervision, for being criminally responsible for the death or serious injury of a child under the following sections of the Penal Code or adjudicated under Title 3 for conduct that caused the death or serious injury of a child and that would constitute a violation of one of the following : murder, capital murder, manslaughter, indecency with a child, assault, sexual assault, aggravated assault, aggravated sexual assault, injury to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual, abandoning or endangering child, prohibited sexual conduct, sexual performance by a child, and possession or promotion of child pornography; *
* had his or her parent-child relationship terminated with respect to another child based on a finding that the parent's conduct in violation of Texas law because such parent knowingly placed or knowingly allowed the child to remain in conditions or surroundings which endangered the physical or emotional well-being of the child or engaged in conduct or knowingly placed the child with persons who engaged in conduct which endangered the physical or emotional well-being of the child or substantially equivalent provisions of the law of another state; *
* constructively abandoned the child who has been in the permanent or temporary managing conservatorship of the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services or an authorized agency for not less than six months, and: *
** the department or authorized agency has made reasonable efforts to return the child to the parent; ** the parent has not regularly visited or maintained significant contact with the child; and ** the parent has demonstrated an inability to provide the child with a safe environment; **
* failed to comply with the provisions of a court order that specifically established the actions necessary for the parent to obtain the return of the child who has been in the permanent or temporary managing conservatorship of the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services for not less than nine months as a result of the child's removal from the parent under Chapter 262 of the Family Code for the abuse or neglect of the child; *
* used a controlled substance, as defined by Chapter 481, Health and Safety Code, in a manner that endangered the health or safety of the child, and: *
** failed to complete a court-ordered substance abuse treatment program; or ** after completion of a court-ordered substance abuse treatment program, continued to abuse a controlled substance; **
* knowingly engaged in criminal conduct that has resulted in the parent's: *
** conviction of an offense; and ** confinement or imprisonment and inability to care for the child for not less than two years from the date of filing the petition; **
* been the cause of the child being born addicted to alcohol or a controlled substance, other than a controlled substance legally obtained by prescription; *
* voluntarily delivered the child to an emergency medical services provider under Section 262.301 without expressing an intent to return for the child Termination of Alleged Biological Father In today's changing society, the traditional family is not always the norm. The drafters of Family Code legislation have been forced to become more flexible to deal with the changes in family structure. One modern change in the family structure is the increase of children born out of wedlock. In this circumstance, the alleged biological father may either be absent from the child's life even though his identity is known, or the identity of the alleged biological father may not be known by the mother of the child. Section 161.002 of the Family Code provides for the involuntary termination of the parental rights of an alleged biological father. The rights of an alleged biological father may be terminated if: (1) after being served the termination lawsuit, he does not respond by timely filing an admission of paternity or a counterclaim for paternity prior to the final hearing in the suit; or (2) he has not registered with the paternity registry (established by the state of Texas), and after the exercise of due diligence by the petitioner: (A) his identity and location are unknown; or (B) his identity is known but he cannot be located; or (3) he has registered with the paternity registry, but the petitioner's attempt to personally serve the lawsuit at the address provided to the registry and at any other address for the alleged father known by the petitioner has been unsuccessful, despite the due diligence of the petitioner. Termination of Mentally Ill Parent Oftentimes, a parent is not mentally fit to care for his or her child. In such a situation, that parent has probably already subjected the child to some sort of endangerment. The diagnosis by a mental health professional that a person is mentally ill is rife with severe legal implications for that person, especially when he or she is a parent. The mental health professional must carefully balance the right of a parent to raise his or her child free from interference with the best interest of the child. Strict standards should be adhered to in order to ensure that both interests are protected. Texas law separately provides for grounds for a court to terminate the rights of a mentally ill parent in Family Code section 161.003. The court may order termination of the parent-child relationship in a suit filed by the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services if the court finds that: (1) the parent has a mental or emotional illness or a mental deficiency that renders the parent unable to provide for the physical, emotional, and mental needs of the child; (2) the illness or deficiency, in all reasonable probability, proved by clear and convincing evidence, will continue to render the parent unable to provide for the child's needs until the 18th birthday of the child; (3) the department has been the temporary or sole managing conservator of the child of the parent for the six months preceding the filing of the petition; (4) the department has made reasonable efforts to return the child to the parent; and (5) the termination is in the best interest of the child. Immediately after the filing of a such a suit, the court is required to appoint an attorney ad litem to represent the interests of the parent against whom the suit is brought. The threshold requirement is that the mental illness of the person actually interferes with that person's ability to care for his or her child. The mental illness must further interfere with that person's future ability to care for the child. If both requirements are not met, termination of a parent's rights is not proper. If the person is suffering from a severe mental illness, with no hope that such illness will be "cured", termination of that parent's rights is a virtual certainty. Termination of Own Rights A parent may file a suit for termination of his or her own parent-child relationship as provided by section 161.005 of the Family Code. Such a suit is rare and courts generally frown on this procedure. The court may order termination if termination is in the best interest of the child. In this scenario, custody may be turned over to the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services. The more common procedure to terminate a person's own rights is to execute an affidavit of voluntary relinquishment or an affidavit of waiver of interest in the child, both discussed hereinbelow. Termination After Attempted Abortion In some circumstances, a child may be born alive as the result of an attempted abortion. Texas law allows for a petition requesting termination of the parent-child relationship with respect to a parent if the child was born alive as the result of an attempted abortion. TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.006. This type of suit is extremely rare. In such a suit, the parent may not be the person filing the suit. A court or jury may not terminate the parent-child relationship with respect to a parent who: (1) had no knowledge of the abortion; or (2) participated in or consented to the abortion for the sole purpose of preventing the death of the mother. For example, a father who had no knowledge of an attempted abortion by the mother may not have his parental rights terminated pursuant to this ground. Termination When Pregnancy Results From Criminal Act The court may order the termination of the parent-child relationship of a parent and a child if the court finds that: (1) the parent has been convicted of the offense of sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault or prohibited sexual conduct; (2) as a direct result of the commission of the offense by the parent, the victim of the offense became pregnant with the parent's child; and (3) termination is in the best interest of the child. TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.007. It is clear that when a crime has been committed against a woman and that crime results in her pregnancy, the man who has been convicted of the crime will have his parental rights terminated. One problem with this ground for termination is that it requires a conviction of the criminal offense. Unfortunately, many sexual assaults are not reported so this ground may not be employed to terminate the offender's rights absent a conviction. Affidavit of Voluntary Relinquishment of Parental Rights Section 161.103 of the Family Code also provides for the voluntary relinquishment of a parent's rights. Most typically, this is the procedure that is employed to terminate a parent's rights so that another person may adopt the child. One or both parents may use such procedure to terminate his or her rights to a child rather than present the matter for a trial in court. The voluntary termination of a parent's rights can be a very difficult and tricky process. If the parent attempts to revoke the affidavit, there may be problems in terminating that parent's rights. It is not uncommon for a biological parent to change his or her mind during the process. Texas laws, however, provide safeguards in the event a parent attempts to revoke the affidavit. The requisites of the affidavit for voluntary relinquishment are very specific and must be adhered to. An affidavit for voluntary relinquishment of parental rights must be: (1) signed afterthe birth of the child, but not before 48 hours after the birth of the child, by the parent, whether or not a minor, whose parental rights are to be relinquished; (2) witnessed by two credible persons; and (3) verified before a person authorized to take oaths. The affidavit must contain: (1) the name, address, and age of the parent whose parental rights are being relinquished; (2) the name, age, and birth date of the child; (3) the names and addresses of the guardians of the person and estate of the child, if any; (4) a statement that the affiant is or is not presently obligated by court order to make payments for the support of the child; (5) a full description and statement of value of all property owned or possessed by the child; (6) an allegation that termination of the parent-child relationship is in the best interest of the child; (7) one of the following, as applicable: (A) the name and address of the other parent; (B) a statement that the parental rights of the other parent have been terminated by death or court order; or (C) a statement that the child has no presumed father and that an affidavit of status of the child has been executed; (8) a statement that the parent has been informed of parental rights and duties; (9) a statement that the relinquishment is revocable, that the relinquishment is irrevocable, or that the relinquishment is irrevocable for a stated period of time; (10) if the relinquishment is revocable, a statement in boldfaced type concerning the right of the parent signing the affidavit to revoke the relinquishment only if the revocation is made before the 11th day after the date the affidavit is executed; (11) if the relinquishment is revocable, the name and address of a person to whom the revocation is to be delivered; and (12) the designation of a prospective adoptive parent, the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services, if the department has consented in writing to the designation, or a licensed child-placing agency to serve as managing conservator of the child and the address of the person or agency. The affidavit may contain a consent to the placement of the child for adoption by the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services or by a licensed child-placing agency. The relinquishment in an affidavit that designates the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services or a licensed child-placing agency to serve as the managing conservator is irrevocable. Revocability of Certain Affidavits The time frame to revoke an affidavit of relinquishment is narrow as provided by Family Code section 161.035. It gives the parent the chance to change his or her mind during the appropriate time frame and also balances the rights of the future parents of the child. An affidavit that is made revocable is only revocable before the 11th day after the affidavit was executed. An affidavit of relinquishment of parental rights or affidavit of waiver of interest in a child that fails to state that the relinquishment or waiver is irrevocable for a stated time is: (1) revocable only if the revocation is made before the 11th day after the date the affidavit is executed; and (2) irrevocable on or after the 11th day after the date the affidavit is executed.Rights of Designated Managing Conservator Pending Court Appointment A person, licensed child-placing agency, or authorized agency designated managing conservator of a child in an irrevocable or unrevoked affidavit of relinquishment has a right to possession of the child superior to the right of the person executing the affidavit, the right to consent to medical, surgical, dental, and psychological treatment of the child, and the rights and duties given to a possessory conservator until such time as these rights and duties are modified or terminated by court order. The superior right to possession of the child and the accompanying rights and duties are a necessary corollary for the parent assuming control of the child. Such rights are those which are naturally invested in the parent of a child. Accordingly, when a biological parent waives those rights by affidavit, it is necessary to transfer those rights to another person or entity assuming the responsibilities of a parent. TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.004. Affidavit of Status of Child An affidavit of status of a child is necessary when a mother wishes to voluntarily terminate her own parental rights and the child has no "presumed father". TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.005. A presumed father is generally defined as (1) a man who is married to the mother while the child is born or the child is born not more than 300 days after the marriage was terminated, or (2) a man who has married or attempted to marry the child's mother after the birth of the child and he has either (a) filed a written acknowledgment of paternity, (b) consents in writing to be named as the child's father on the birth certificate or (c) he is obligated to support the child under a written voluntary promise or by court order. An attempted marriage not in strict compliance with the law will not relieve a man of presumed father status. If the child has no presumed father, an affidavit must be: (1) signed by the mother, whether or not a minor; (2) witnessed by two credible persons; and (3) verified before a person authorized to take oaths. The affidavit must: (1) state that the mother is not and has not been married to the alleged father of the child; (2) state that the mother and alleged father have not attempted to marry under the laws of this state or another state or nation; (3) state that paternity has not been established under the laws of any state or nation; and (4) contain one of the following, as applicable: (A) the name and whereabouts of a man alleged to be the father; (B) the name of an alleged father and a statement that the affiant does not know the whereabouts of the father; (C) a statement that an alleged father has executed a statement of paternity under Chapter 160 of the Family Code and an affidavit of relinquishment of parental rights and that both affidavits have been filed with the court; or (D) a statement that the name of an alleged father is unknown. The affidavit of status of child may be executed at any time after the first trimester of the pregnancy of the mother. The problem that arises out of a termination of a man's parental rights who is not a presumed father is that the mother is not always truthful as to his whereabouts or has not really made a diligent search for him. In this case, when an absent man's rights are terminated, it is not unusual for him to attempt to later come back and establish his parental rights. This will create potential problems as to whether he was given fair notice and whether he was given fair due process by the law. If the man does not act expeditiously to establish his rights as the father, he is less likely to overturn the termination order. A man is presumed to have knowledge that he potentially has a child when he engages in the act of sexual intercourse with a woman. Accordingly, he could attempt to establish his rights to the child by registering in Texas' state paternity registry after the act of sexual intercourse with a woman. Although this procedure is hardly practical, it does provide a safeguard for potential fathers. Requirement of Paternity Registry Certificate Another procedural safeguard exists for an unknown father. If an affidavit of status of child states that the father of the child is unknown and no probable father is known, a certificate from the bureau of vital statistics signed by the registrar that a diligent search has been made of the paternity registry maintained by the bureau and that a registration has not been found pertaining to the father of the child in question must be filed with the court before a trial on the merits in the suit for termination may be held. TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.009. In a proceeding to terminate parental rights in which the alleged or probable father has not been personally served with citation or signed an affidavit of relinquishment or an affidavit of waiver of interest, a court may not terminate the parental rights of the alleged or probable father, whether known or unknown, unless a certificate from the bureau of vital statistics signed by the registrar states that a diligent search has been made of the paternity registry maintained by the bureau and that a filing or registration has not been found pertaining to the father of the child in question. Affidavit of Waiver of Interest in ChildRather than sign an affidavit of voluntary relinquishment of a child, it is more typical for a man to sign an affidavit of wavier of interest in the child pursuant to Family Code section 161.106.. A man may sign an affidavit disclaiming any interest in a child in any suit filed or to be filed affecting the parent-child relationship with respect to the child. The affidavit may be signed before the birth of the child. The affidavit must be: (1) signed by the man, whether or not a minor; (2) witnessed by two credible persons; and (3) verified before a person authorized to take oaths. The affidavit may contain a statement that the affiant does not admit being the father of the child or having had a sexual relationship with the mother of the child. An affidavit of waiver of interest in a child may be used against the man in a suit in which the man attempts to establish an interest in the child. The affidavit may not be used in a suit brought by another person, licensed child-placing agency, or authorized agency to establish the affiant's paternity of the child. A waiver in an affidavit that designates the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services or a licensed child-placing agency to serve as the managing conservator is irrevocable. A waiver in any other affidavit is revocable unless it expressly provides that it is irrevocable. A waiver in an affidavit that fails to state that the waiver is irrevocable is revocable only is such revocation is made on or before the 11th day after the affidavit was executed. Although there is some ambiguity in the statute as to the stated time period that an affidavit may be made expressly revocable, the safer practice is to assume that such waiver may only be made revocable for 11 days after the affidavit's execution. An affidavit that contains a waiver that is revocable must contain: (1) a statement in boldfaced type concerning the right of the person who executed the affidavit to revoke the affidavit only if the revocation is made before the 11th day after the date the affidavit is executed; and (2) the name and address of the person to whom the revocation is to be delivered. To revoke a waiver, the person who executed the affidavit must sign a statement witnessed by two credible persons and verified before a person authorized to take oaths. If a person attempting to revoke an affidavit has knowledge that a suit for termination of the parent-child relationship based on the person's waiver of interest in a child has been filed, the person shall file a copy of the revocation with the clerk of the court in which the termination is proceeding. Missing Parent or Relative As set out in Family Code section 161.107, if a parent of the child has not been personally served in a suit in which the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services seeks termination, the department must make a diligent effort to locate that parent. If a parent has not been personally served and cannot be located, the department shall make a diligent effort to locate a relative of the missing parent to give the relative an opportunity to request appointment as the child's managing conservator. If the department is not able to locate a missing parent or a relative of that parent and sufficient information is available concerning the physical whereabouts of the parent or relative, the department must request the state agency designated to administer a statewide plan for child support to use the Texas parental locator service to determine the location of the missing parent or relative. The department is required to provide evidence to the court to show what actions were taken by the department in making a diligent effort to locate the missing parent and relative of the missing parent. Release of Child From Hospital or Birthing CenterBefore or at the time an affidavit of relinquishment of parental rights is executed, the mother of a newborn child may authorize the release of the child from the hospital or birthing center to a licensed child-placing agency, the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services, or another designated person. TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.108. A release must be: (1) executed in writing; (2) witnessed by two credible adults; and (3) verified before a person authorized to take oaths. The hospital may not pass judgment on the release. A hospital or birthing center must comply with the terms of a release executed without requiring a court order. Criminal Charges Against the Parent Pursuant to Family Code section161.2011, a court many not proceed to final trial in a suit to terminate the parent-child relationship during the time that any criminal charges filed against a parent whose rights are subject to termination in the suit are pending if the criminal charges are directly related to the grounds for which termination of the parent's rights are sought unless it determines that it is in the best interest of the child. The court, however, is not precluded from issuing appropriate temporary orders. The court in which a suit to terminate the parent-child relationship is pending may render an order denying a parent access to a child if the parent is indicted for criminal activity that constitutes a ground for terminating the parent-child relationship. The denial of access must continue until the date the criminal charges for which the parent was indicted are resolved and the court renders an order providing for access to the child by the parent. Order Denying Termination As set out in Family Code section 161.205, if the court does not order termination of the parent-child relationship, it must: (1) dismiss the petition; or (2) render any order in the best interest of the child. Order Terminating Parental Rights If the court finds by clear and convincing evidence grounds for termination of the parent-child relationship, it must render an order terminating the parent-child relationship pursuant to Family Code section 161.206. An order terminating the parent-child relationship divests the parent and the child of all legal rights and duties with respect to each other, except that the child retains the right to inherit from and through the parent unless the court otherwise provides. The court is not precluded from ordering reasonable visitation to a child for a biological or adoptive maternal or paternal grandparent even though a parent's rights have been terminated. Appointment of Managing Conservator on Termination The court may not terminate the rights of both parents or of the only living parent and take no other action. The child's rights mandate that if a court terminates the parent-child relationship with respect to both parents or to the only living parent, the court is required to appoint a suitable, competent adult, the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services, a licensed child-placing agency, or an authorized agency as managing conservator of the child. TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.207. This person or entity assumes all of the rights and duties concerning the child. Appointment of Department of Protective and Regulatory Services as Managing Conservator If a parent of the child has not been personally served in a suit in which the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services seeks termination, the court that terminates a parent-child relationship may not appoint the Department of Protective and Regulatory Services as permanent managing conservator of the child unless the court determines that: (1) the department has made a diligent effort to locate a missing parent who has not been personally served and a relative of that parent; and (2) a relative located by the department has had a reasonable opportunity to request appointment as managing conservator of the child or the department has not been able to locate the missing parent or a relative of the missing parent. TEX.FAM.CODE ANN. § 161.208. Direct or Collateral Attack on Termination Order Section 161.211 of the Family Code sets forth the limited grounds for a direct or collateral attack on a termination order. The validity of an order terminating the parental rights of a person who has been personally served or who has executed an affidavit of relinquishment of parental rights or an affidavit of waiver of interest in a child or whose rights have been terminated pursuant to the grounds for termination of an alleged biological father is not subject to collateral or direct attack after the sixth month after the date the order was rendered. The validity of an order terminating the parental rights of a person who is served by citation by publication is not subject to collateral or direct attack after the sixth month after the date the order was rendered. A direct or collateral attack on an order terminating parental rights based on an unrevoked affidavit of relinquishment of parental rights or affidavit of waiver of interest in a child is limited to issues relating to fraud, duress, or coercion in the execution of the affidavit.
By the time they hit puberty is normal but if of the same sex then they can share a room indefinitely.
This prohibition started progressively, there is no a fixed date for that Law. May be the last decade of the XX century.
It means you are engaging in a "French Kiss.'
18 _______________ All a flesh tunnel is (unless it's used as local slang somewhere) is a type of jewelry that has a hole in it instead of a solid plug. I have never heard of it being illegal or otherwise unethical to sell a flesh tunnel to anyone whether they be 3 or 30. However, if this is a local term for some type of piercing then it would obviously be 18 with out parental consent.
No. Not everyone who eats junk food feels the need to eat it to excess. It's not fair to punish every child, just because many children are obese from too much junk food and too little exercise.
But more importantly, regulating our children's diets is not the government's job. It's their parents' job. What to eat or not eat, and when, is a personal choice. It would be ludicrous to allow the government to dictate our diets to us.
Just because people are doing something that's unhealthy for them, doesn't mean we need to enact a law against it. People don't need the government to save them from themselves and their unhealthy lifestyles. Freedom means being able to choose how to live your life, for better or worse.
Parents must be allowed the fundamental freedom to decide for themselves what is okay for their child to eat, and when. And children deserve not to be collectively treated like utter imbeciles who cannot even be trusted to decide on a snack for themselves.
The government should not have control over us to the extent where laws dictate our lifestyle.
No minor (17 years of age or younger), is able to have sex till its 5am on Friday and Saturday nights, and at 11 pm on every other night.
It shall be unlawful for any juvenile to be or remain in or upon the streets, alleys, rights-of-way or similar places within the City of St. Louis at night during the period ending at 5:00 a.m. and beginning at 11:59 p.m. on Friday and Saturday Night and at 11:00 p.m. on all other nights, except as provided in this chapter. (Ord. 63784 § 3, 1996.)
There is no legal rule regarding this. The child must be safe, feel safe and know how to handle any emergencies. Most authorities believe that 12 to 13 is good for a few hours during the day.
Yes, as long as the minor is at least 16 years old they may file a petition for emancipation in the state of South Dakota.
Generally, no. The age of majority is 18. That's when you're considered a legal adult and you can make all your own decisions. In some cases a minor can be legally emancipated. You would want to contact a family lawyer in your local area to ask about this. Otherwise you can't leave home without parental permission until you are 18-years-old.
Arkansas has no age limit set.
There are very few states in the U.S. with legal minimum ages for children home alone, but many state agencies have published guidelines. Georgia, Illiniois, Maryland and Oregon are a few of the states with specific ages mentioned in their laws.
12 years of age appears to be the most common recommendation. Below in Related Links is an article entitled Home Alone Children Legal Age Limits state by state comparison with references.
One guideline from a California child welfare representative suggests that 8 year olds and over can be left at home for a brief amount of time(such as just after school). The most common statement is that a child's maturity should be the determining factor and not just age.
In a Joint Legal Custody settlement, each parent receives equal time with the child. In some JLC arrangements, one parent is given "primary" custody by court order. The one who is designated "primary" is the one who collects child support from the other, if that kind of monetary support has been ordered by the court judge.
Sometimes parents can work things out for the best interests of the child - other times, the court must step in and make that decisions for them. It would make sense that the judge could hear the child's request - usually the kids are not in the courtroom when the final divorce decree is read.
It is possible. You need to petition the court. http://www.ohiobar.org/pub/lycu/index.asp?articleid=300 The above link to the Ohio State Bar Association contains information about minor emancipation. It states: "A person who wishes to
1-5am on Saturday, and Sunday. 11pm-5am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
The legal age of majority can be from 18-21 depending on the state. Only a few states allow a minor to file for early emancipation and such a petition would not be granted on a "Because I want to.." request. If the situation warrants the minor can be removed from the family home and be deemed a ward of the court, and placed in a foster and/or group home. That would only happen after a complete investigation by DSS and a court hearing, the final decision would be made by the presiding judge.
If you use an attorney, you will have to pay their hourly fee. If you do not use an attorney, you will just have to pay the court costs and filing costs which vary per state and county.
any kids under 18 and 5+ can go to the juve