Conditions and Diseases
Oral Health and Dental Care

My gum above my bottom wisdom tooth has a deep cut and is infected how should i treat this?



User Avatar
Wiki User

You may need a precription depending on the severity of the infection and will need to see your doctor or dentist for this. Until you are able to get to your appointment you could swish with warm salt water - but see your DR. as soon as possible to prevent a larger spreading infection.