My husband has custody of his 2 grandsons 12 & 8.They lie cheat and steal and those are the nice things they do. We are 62 years old and have tried everything we can think of. We need help. We live south of Youngstown Ohio. ?

There quite a few counseling services in your area that might be able to help. Turning Point Counseling is one, their number is (330) 744-2991.