My penis peeled and now is pink is this bad?

i don't know too much about this stuff, but if you felt that it's not OK (=something that don't hapent usually) . You should see a doctor! I swear, it's for your welfare if you wasn't OK see a doctor as close as it was! Please! can i get an answer from someone who speaks better English?

If this is something that doesn't happen to you regularly you should probably see a doctor. If it is the result of say a sunburn or excessive masturbation you probably are just missing the outer layer of skin and it will be sensitive for a while, but not deadly. If you are experiencing pus of discharge, go to a doctor. You know your body better than anyone, so if you feel like it is something that needs immediate attention you are probably right.