National Life Ins policy dated 1961 American Family took over the company Where would your heir redeem this?

American Family or whatever co is sending you bills and or statements. Contact American Family direct and they will advise you the proper method of filing a claim or cashing in the policy. If death of the insured has occurred you will need the death certificate and be the legal beneficiary. If cashing in, the policy will need to have cash value and you will be required to provide proof of ownership.