Asked in ExerciseSpace Travel and ExplorationExplorers and Expeditions
Pros and cons of space exploration?
March 24, 2013 4:01PM
- costs A LOT of money ( NASA uses $16 billion per year)
- it's dangerous, no oxygen nor gravity
- rocket affect the upper atmosphere as they go up into space
- possibilities of finding dangerous materials
- space pollution
- learn more about space
- new invention are created (sunglasses, velcro, Internet, etc.)
- providing better future for generations
- the GNS service
- weather forecast
- new tech.
- medical discoveries (breast cancer)
- global network & communication (Internet)