Asked in PhysicsThe Difference Between
Similarities and differences between Biot-savart law and coulombs law?
September 23, 2013 12:38PM
1. field at any point vary inversely at the square of the distance.
2. both obey superposition principle
3. the magnetic fields linear in the source just as electric field.
1. E is produced by a scalar source (q) where as B is produce by vector source (Idl)
2. E is acting along the displacement vector where as B acts perpendicular to Ixr.
3. E is not depended of θ where as B depends upon θ.