Best Answer

Nothing. While the female in question is still a minor, her parents have authority over her. Unless she is married to the male, her parents do not have to give up custody.

User Avatar

Wiki User

15y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar
More answers
User Avatar


2mo ago

It's important to seek legal advice to understand your options in this situation. You may need to explore the possibilities of guardianship, custody rights, or other legal avenues to ensure the well-being of the child and the girlfriend. Mediation or family counseling could also help facilitate communication between all parties involved.

This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Sons girlfriend is pregnant parents will not give her up to live with mom and son what can you do to make it legal?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

What if your 18 yr old sons 16 yr old girlfriend is pregnant what are their legal rights?

If you live in the US, he has no rights at this point. The first thing he needs to do is check the local laws to determine if he has broken any (ie statutory rape). Then after the child is born he has the right to go to court (if it's necessary) to establish paternity and obtain visitation. Note that his rights extend only to the child, not the child's parent. So, he has no right to see girlfriend if her parents don't allow it (despite the fact that she is pregnant, she's still a minor and therefore subject to the control and supervision of her parents). So if he wishes to continue to see her, I suggest he be real nice to her parents.

Does Orlando brown have children?

Yes,he supposedly does on his wikipedia it says he got arrested for Driving Under Influence (DUI) with his pregnant girlfriend and on another website it says he has 3 sons.

Should sons be allowed to have their girlfriends sleep over at their parents house?

Not in the same room. Anything else would be condoning immoral behavior.

Why would a father be with his sons girlfriend?

there probably planning a gift or maybe your girlfriend is into older men

Who are ti's baby mommas?

· Tameka "Tiny" Cottle (two sons & pregnant with daughter, but stillborn) · Lashon Dixon (two sons) · Ms. Niko (daughter)

Should I allow my sons pregnant girlfriend to move in?

umm it all depends on your morals... It also depends on the age of your son and the age of the baby momma Just don't make any sudde moves or desicions

Whom should you marry your girlfriend or the one chosen by your parents?

* Your parents aren't going to live with your marriage partner for the rest of YOUR life. You choose your own partner, just like your father did. * Obviously you are from a culture where the family picks your Bride, but if you are living in a Western country you should speak with your parents and tell them you want to marry your girlfriend and not follow the old customs they lead. It is generally the hardest on the sons as the parents from another culture just want their son to be successfully married and sometimes there is a dowry given by the Bride's parents. Talk to your parents and follow your heart.

Why do parents expect their sons to be athletic?

to keep them in shape

Who are more important to parents . sons or daughters?


Who named Adam and Eve's sons?

Their parents of course.

Should you attend your sons great grandmother funeral while ex girlfriend will be there?


Phill harris of deadliest catch was he married or girlfriend?

No, was divorce with 2 sons