What is the value of this ring it is S925
S925 is the stamp for Sterling Silver. It means, I believe, that the metal is 925/1000 pure silver by weight. IOW, it is NOT white gold.
If you look closer you'll see that the 5 is actually an S. The 925 stands for 92.5%, which is the Sterling silver standard. So a piece of jewelry with the marking S925 means that it's composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper (usually it's copper).
It means it is Silver and has a standard amount of silver per weight of the ring, or other piece of jewellery. 925 means 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other alloys in the mix. Another names for it Sterling. True--but the S before the 925 means it was made in China. If the S comes after, it means it was made in Scandinavia.
A 925 stamp (aka a . 925 or S925 stamp) signifies that 92.5% of your jewelry is sterling silver, and the remaining 7.5% is made of alloy metals. If you see 925 stamped on a piece of jewelry, this means the jewelry meets the quality standards of silver.