Asked in
Dodge Challenger
Particle Physics

The number of electrons that move through a conductor at one time is called?


User Avatar
Wiki User
February 10, 2011 7:53PM

That description doesn't fit any electrical term, probably because it's not useful.

The number of electrons passing a single point in the conductor in one second

is proportional to the electrical current, and is described in units of amperes.