Math and Arithmetic

Two nonadjacent angles formed by two intersecting line are called?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-08-27 01:08:31

Two angles that aren't adjacent but are formed by intersecting

lines are called vertical angles. Their angle measures are always


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.