What should I study in the USA after 12th?

The United States of America is one of the most popular locations for higher study for foreign students as it has the top colleges and universities that provide specialized courses for students overseas. If you complete post-12th-grade courses from American institutes then you can various options to pursue a bachelor's degree from more than 5k prominent institutes and almost 2k additional institutes.

User Avatar

careerline education...

Lvl 2
โˆ™ 2023-01-30 08:51:47

Want this question answered?

Be notified when an answer is posted

Study guides


14 cards

Who is known as the first African American scientist

Which scientist used mathematical knowledge to calculate the exact measurement of the meter

Who is recognized as one of the greatest physicists of all time

Which scientist used his knowledge of astronomy to publish a popular almanac

See all cards
599 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What should I study in the USA after 12th?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked