Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2011-09-13 11:56:47

some fire Pokemon, vulpix or just look in your game and don't be lazy.Also in diamond once you entered firered in the slot migrate your Pokemon if the regions kanto or hoenn then enter pal park in diamond and you'll get to enter a show then you will be able to catch Pokemon from firered there.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

You can find it in the Great Marsh with dual slot Firered. Dual slot means you put diamond in slot 1 and Firered in slot 2.

Route 204-South Valley Windworks With FireRed in GBA Slot *elekid*

Route 202 with FireRed in GBA slot.

put a leafgreen(or was it firered??)game in slot 2 and then find magby in stark mountain

The Electirizer can be found on wild Elekid in Pokemon Diamond. To make wild Elekid appear you need a copy of Pokemon FireRed in the GBA slot of the DS. While Pokemon FireRed is in the slot Elekid will start to appear on Route 205 and the Valley Windworks.

The electrizer on Pokemon Diamond is used by Electabuzz to evolve into Electivire. To get the electrizer in Pokemon Diamond you must have inserted Pokemon Firered in the game boy slot.

You have to be on a ds light and you put pokemon FireRed in the GBA slot and pokemon diamond in the top slot. Then You go to route 201 andyou walk into thetall grass.

In Diamond you can find Ekans only when you also have the GBA game FireRed. When you've put FireRed in the GBA slot of your DS, you can find Ekans at route 212. It's rare and will be between levels 18-20. You can find it at all times.

No. The Nintendo DS doesn't have a slot for a cable trade anyway.

If you have Pokemon FireRed, put the cartridge in slot two of your DS. Then travel to Valley Windworks and catch an Elekid (you must catch it to get the item). In Pokemon Diamond it is a 5% chance to get the Electirizer, but in Pearl it is a 50% chance.

you have to catch it in firered or leafgreen and transfer it to the pal park via the dual slot

well it basically depends on the Pokemon you have in your party in Pokemon fire red. Those are the Pokemon you will get in Pokemon diamond on your ds. Hope this helps.:) Abdul Amodi

Growlithe can be found along Routes 201 & 202, but only if Pokemon Firered is inserted in the GBA slot.

if you have Pokemon firered,leafgreen,emerald or ruby in you GBA slot with suciune in the game go to pal park go inside this grassy runny thingy and run around the field and you'l have your suicune migrated to Pokemon diamond

Same way you did with Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl, have fire red in the GBA game slot and select migrate from Firered....

Put firered in the bottom slot and turn on the game. On the title screen, click on migrate and you can choose 6 Pokemon from your PC in firered to be transferred to Diamond. They'll be waiting for you in Pal Park. You won't be able to migrate again for 24 hours.

You can only find lotads in Pokemon diamond if you have Pokemon sapphire in the Game boy Advanced slot and have a national pokedex.

trade it to leafgreen from XD(Or firered).Put it in the slot 2 slot to get it to diamond and pearl. in mystery dungeon, he's at the bottom of a 99 floor trench.

put the gba game in the gba slot then put diamond in the ds slot and then start the diamond game and don't click on continue adventure, you press the down button and it will say migrate from fire red and there it will let you migrate Pokemon but what ever Pokemon you want to migrate has to be in you party in Pokemon fire red

You can migrate Pokemon by putting FireRed in the GBA slot of the DS and Diamond/Pearl in the DS game slot, and then starting up D/P and choosing the migrate option. This is only available however, after completing the Sinnoh PokeDex and beating the Elite Four.

How to find Growlithe You must have FireRed in the GBA slot. You can find them on Routes 201 and 202.

no you can't get him in Pokemon diamond or pearl without doing anything and just looking on a route. you have to put Firered in the bottom(slot where the Gameboy goes) of your DS, and go on route 205 ( Floaroma town side) and Valley Windworks to find Elekid, which you can evolve into Electabuzz.

you need to have the sapphire version in the gameboy slot and the diamond version in the other slot

Pokemon Pearl- You need to trade for it or migrate it from the older Pokemon games. Diamond- You'll need to look for in Fuego Ironworks when you have the FireRed slot in the DS. Platinum- You'll need to breed an Electabuzz to get an Elekid.

put the fire red cartridge into the game boy boy slot and start up diamond on the main menu after you have unlocked the pal park go the migrate from fire red

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.