What annoys Shrek the most about Donkey in the movie Shrek?
He talks too much
It's actually being hailed as both: Shrek Forever After (aka) Shrek: The Final Chapter It does appear that Dreamworks has used the title Shrek: The Final Chapter in most of their artwork, but they have used Shrek Forever After as well. I guess the full answer will come when they release the movie in Theaters on May 21, 2010. Either way, both are titles are correct.
Yes, Donkey meat is a delicacy in most parts of the world. Inbreeding has left American Donkey meet flavorless; but foreign (most notobaly the African Wild Ass) has a range of flavor, some as delicate as the Filet cut. Most Italian Salami comes from about 60 percent Donkey, usually the remaining 40% is pork. People have been eating Donkey their whole life and don't know it. It's a delicious animal. Hope this helps.
That, of course, depends on the individual. What annoys one may not annoy another. For me, there are a few, but I think the one that annoys me the most is when someone asks who a celebrity is having sex with. I guess I am truly from another generation when not only would that not be asked, but no one would assume that the celebrity was having sex in the first place.
This is about Platero, the donkey. The Author preserves the other side of a donkey (by reprasing the "of all the animals donkey is the most stupid") which is a loving and tender attitude or a love of an animal for its owner. There is no serious problem presented but the humanity and loving kindness, which is the emotional framework of the story, make it a little gem.