answersLogoWhite
Health
Conditions and Diseases
Infectious Diseases
Symptoms

What are All the symptoms of alcohol poisoning?

91011

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2009-02-19 19:17:26
2009-02-19 19:17:26

hallucinations puking difficulty breathing

001
๐Ÿฆƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions


If you drink a large amount of alcohol then you can get alcohol poisoning. If you are lucky enough to survive, then the symptoms can last for several days.



Fainting, more often called "passing out," is a common symptom of consuming a significant amount of alcohol. Other symptoms include "blacking out" and impaired motor skills. "Alcohol poisoning" tends to refer to more severe alcohol intoxication, in which one's health is legitimately at risk. Alcohol poisoning may require hospitalization.


There are several symptoms for alcohol poisoning, these are the most commons ones: absent reflexes, slurred speech, confusion, difficulty awakening the person, erratic behavior, seizures, feeling very ill, slow breathing, unconsciousness or passing out.


Passing out can be a serious symptom of alcohol poisoning. In any case call a physician if anyone passes out for any reason.


Alcohol poisoning can cause permanent brain damage, if you are fortunate enough to survive at all.


yes you can die from alcohol poisoning,


The effects of alcohol poisoning are passing out and death.


Passing out can be a sign of alcohol poisoning.


Symptoms of Alcohol Poisoning are, Depressed (slow to none) Breathing, Confusion, Coma, Vomiting, Gastrointestinal pain, and ultimately death is a symptom.There are several symptoms of alcohol poisoning. A few of the symptoms are vomiting, confusion, slow breathing, low body temperatures, and pale skin.Usually unconsciousness is the primary symptom but there can be nausea ,flushing of the skin or very pale dry skin. Anyone exhibiting these symptoms should be hospitalized immediately. Alcohol poisoning can be and very often, is fatal.Symptoms By Mayo Clinic staffIf you drink, have friends who drink or have children of any age, know the signs and symptoms of alcohol poisoning:Confusion, stuporVomitingSeizuresSlow breathing (less than eight breaths a minute)Irregular breathingBlue-tinged skin or pale skinLow body temperature (hypothermia)Unconsciousness ("passing out")It's not necessary for all of these symptoms to be present before you seek help. A person who is unconscious or can't be roused is at risk of dying.Alcohol poisoning can lead to death. Therefore people should call 911 if a person ever has any of these symptoms:is unconscious or semiconsciousis breathing fewer than ten tomes per minute or is breathing irregularlyis cold, clammy, pale or has bluish skincannot be awakened by pinching, prodding or shouting, oris vomiting without waking up.Any intoxication always carries a degree of risk. People who choose to drink should always do so in moderation.


The symptoms of rust poisoning are the same as the symptoms of Tetanus. Those symptoms include fever, hand and foot spasms and excessive drooling. Other symptoms of rust poisoning are excessive sweating and trouble swallowing.


The most serious possible result of alcohol poisoning is death.


Typically the type of alcohol in rubbing alcohol is ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. If someone were to drink this, the body would convert it into acetone. Acetone can cause problems by itself, not exactly alcohol poisoning, but acetone poisoning.


There body takes in too much alcohol for them to handle. The alcohol poisons the blood leading to alcohol poisoning.


Alcohol poisoning is caused by consuming too much alcohol in too short a period of time. It is serious and can be fatal. Always obtain emergency medical help if alcohol poisoning is suspected.


No, but you are drunk. Alcohol poisoning becomes an issue around 0.30 and above.


Alcohol poisoning is a high blood level of alcohol within a person, toxic enough to severely injure or kill them.


What is your question? If you are asking if people can die of alcohol poisoning, then the answer is, "Yes, indeed!"


Probably not. Ipecac should not be given to people who are in, or potentially in, a coma, and by the time the symptoms become evident, the alcohol is already in the intestines where the ipecac will have no effect.


Generally unconsciousness would be a sign of alcohol poisoning if the unconscious person had been drinking alcohol prior to being unconcious.Any of these symptoms can be a symptom of alcohol poisoning:is unconscious or semiconsciousis breathing fewer than ten tomes per minute or is breathing irregularlyis cold, clammy, pale or has bluish skincannot be awakened by pinching, prodding or shouting, oris vomiting without waking up.


You can get alcohol poisoning by drinking way to much Alcohol.


its called POISONING. and...there is no such thing as beer poisoning...only alcohol poisoning. alcohol poisoning does not have to end lethally, but it can. normally, you can identify alcohol poisoning by vomiting and unconsciousness. if it is very bad, visit a doctor immediately. normally it takes 30 minutes for alcohol to unfold its full power on your body. death due to alcohol poisoning takes longer, because your body struggles for quite a time.


Some of the Symptoms of Tattoo Poisoning are swollen skin and irritation. Other symptoms are flaky skin, rashes and even dry skin.


The onset of symptoms from food poisoning depending on the cause of the food poisoning. Rotavirus and salmonella may show symptoms beginning in one day, but staphylococcus aureus can have symptoms in as little as 1 hour.


Anybody can become ill because of alcohol. When a person overdoses on alcohol, it is known as alcohol poisoning. Alcohol poisoning can result in death if too severe and left untreated.



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.