Constitution Scavenger Hunt Anagram
Directions: Using the Constitution, find the correct answer to the clue. Then, indicate by Article, section, and clause the location of the answer. (Not all answers will have all three citations.) After finding the answers to the Clues, fill in the appropriate letters to determine what James Madison said about the constitution in 1787.
1. What must two witnesses see to secure a conviction of treason? (two words)
Article: III Section: 3 Clause: 1
2. This has to be given by a state to other states' acts, records and proceedings. (four words)
Article: 4 Section: 1
FULL FAITH AND CREDIT
3. What type of taxes are expressly forbidden by the Constitution? (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 2 Clause: 3
4. This is a majority of members present in either house of Congress in order to do business. (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 5 Clause: 1
5. What term did the Framers use to describe future generations and the
Constitution? (one word) Preamble
6. The President of the Senate can only vote in this type of situation. (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 3 Clause:4
7. All bills for raising revenue must originate in this organization. (three words)
Article: 1 Section: 7 Clause: 1
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
8. In cases involving ambassadors and states, this is the type of authority the Supreme Court has. (two words)
Article: 3 Section: 2 Clause:2
9. The number of days a president has to act on a bill presented to him. (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 7 Clause:2
10. This may be suspended in cases of rebellion or invasion. (four words)
Article: 1 Section: 9 Clause:2
WRIT OF HABIUS CORPUS
11. The collective power vested in the President and Vice President is called this. (one word)
Article: 2 Section: 1 Clause:1
12. The Senate gets to do this to all presidential appointments and foreign treaties. (three words)
Article: 2 Section: 2 Clause:2
ADVISE AND CONSENT
13. Congress can create these types of courts to assist the Supreme Court. (one word)
Article: 3 Section: 1 Clause:1
14. The Constitution called for these types of meetings in order to approve the Constitution. (two words)
Article: 7 Section: 1 Clause:1
15. The United States guarantees this to every state along with the promise of protection. (four words)
Article: 4 Section: 4 Clause:1
REPUBLICAN FORM OF GOVERNMENT
16. Government officials may be removed from office on conviction of these offenses. (three words)
Article: 2 Section: 4 Clause:1
CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
17. No person can become President of the United States unless they are this. (two words)
Article: 2 Section: 1 Clause:5
18. The Congress has the power to make all laws that are this. (three words)
Article: 1 Section: 8 Clause:18
NECESSARY AND PROPER
19. The Constitution expressly forbids the passage of this type of bill. (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 9 Clause:3
20. This phrase explains the authority the president has over the military. (three words)
Article: 2 Section: 2 Clause:1
COMMANDER IN CHIEF
21. An individual member of Congress is forbidden from holding this while in Congress. (two words)
Article: 1 Section: 6 Clause:2
22. A United States Senator is newly elected. How many years will he/she serve? (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 3 Clause:1
23. Congress has the power to collect taxes for the defense of the country and this. (two words)
Article: 1 Section: 8 Clause:1
24. The Constitution requires the president to give Congress information on this. (four words)
Article: 2 Section: 3 Clause:1
STATE OF THE UNION
25. The Constitution, laws, and treaties are collectively called this. (five words)
Article: 6 Section: 2 Clause:1
SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND
26. Citizens, while in other states, are entitled to this. (three words)
Article: 4 Section: 2 Clause:1
PRIVILEGE AND IMMUNITIES
27. No person can be a United States senator unless they have reached this age. (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 3 Clause:3
28. Who presides over the impeachment trial of the president? (two words)
Article: 1 Section: 3 Clause:6
29. Congressmen are exempt from this while in a session of Congress. (two words)
Article: 1 Section: 6 Clause:1
30. Members of the House of Representatives get to choose this person as their presiding officer. (one word)
Article: 1 Section: 2 Clause:5
Now use the answers from above to determine the quote.
"IN FRAMING A SYSTEM WHICH WE WISH TO LAST FOR AGES WE SHOULD NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THE CHANGES WHICH AGES WILL PRODUCE."
under the u.s. consitutution,americans are free to disagree with what criticize government officials.Which amendment guarantees this right?
The constitution card for these types of meetings in order to approve the constitution
What are the three requirements for being a representative in the house?
They change every day
The last item is at the mine site
yes.an event.the most is a dojo opening and halloween.
"Find that player's first horse." To complete it you had to have had the answer to the previous day's clue.
The fifth item on clubpenguin is on the book self at the coffee shop. And then you will see a coffee bag
I am sorry but we can't give you answers to the test. We don't help students cheat.
WikiAnswers can not give complete page answers of this sort as the quiz is copyright.
They segregated the boys and girls, had water balloon fights, and did lots of Arts and Crafts. On the last day of camp they had a scavenger hunt against the Jewish campers in Germany.
They segregated the boys and girls, had water balloon fights, and did lots of arts and crafts. On the last day of camp they had a scavenger hunt against the Jewish campers in Germany.
When children are cooped up in a house because of a rain day a good game to play is scavenger hunt. All the items that are required can be found inside a home. This is a fun way for kids to work together as a team or an individual.
ancient egypt project too? a day in a life scavenger hunt? mrs.reiff and gaspar?