- Many different kinds of cannabis are grown.
- Cannabis plants can go over 20 feet high.
- There are two distinct branches of cannabis; indica and sativa.
- It is legal in Amsterdam. You can buy and smoke it in coffee shops.
- The substance in marijuana that gets you ''high'' is called THC or [tetrahydrocanibinola]. THC is the sticky black substance left over after you smoke it, or the white crystals on the bud before you smoke it. It is often referred to as ''resin'' or ''residue''.
- The number 420 is connected with marijuana in that when people were caught with marijuana police would call it in as a 4-20.
- It is used for medicinal purposes.
- It is legal in Massachusetts
- There are over 200 nicknames for marijuana.
- The first recorded use of marijuana was in 2737 BC by Emperor Shen Nung.
- In the United States, marijuana could be purchased at drug and grocery stores until the 1940s.
- Medicinal marijuana has been legalized in 13 US states.
Pot is good