The five factors that influence demand are:
More information for factors that influence demand:
1. Number of consumers (naturally, more consumers means more demand)
2. Income & normal goods (as income increases, demand for these goods increases)
3. Income & inferior goods (as income increases, demand for these goods decreases)
4. Preferences (obviously, if they prefer to buy it their demand will increase)
5. Price of a substitute (if the price of a substitute good increases, demand for the original good will increase)
6. Expectation of future prices and income.
7. Government policies. e.g. ban pornography. This leans more towards supply restriction rather than demand.
8. Substitutes (Greater the number of substitutes and the attractiveness of their price, the smaller will be the demand for the good)
9. Complement goods (increase demand for cars would raise demand for petrol)
10 fashion (if item is currently popular in the market it will get more buyers and so it would be a high demand item
11. weather ( a winter cloth would be in greater demand in winter as compared to summer)
12. wars (demand of certain goods can be influenced in wars compared to peace situation
13. traditional and religious festivals and events can influence the demand of certain goods, like Christmas tree is in higher demand in the month of December
14. number of sellers also impact demand by influencing the price of certain goods.
Discuss the factors that are likely to influence the demand for desktop computers in GHANA?
Supply, demand, price, and cost would be the factors.
Demand and suply
The factors that can influence demand are the price of the good (the lower the price the higher demand and vice versa), income (higher income generally means a higher demand), market competition, tastes such as fashion, seasonal factors for example if its Christmas people will demand things associated with Christmas and in Winter people may demand winter wear etc.
Three of the factors on elasticity of demand are necessity vs. luxury, availability of substitutes, and relative importance.
Supply and demand HI
people not stealing
demand of the product
There are a number of factors that can influence human resource demand in an organisation. Some examples are expansion, change of specialisation of the organisation's team, restructuring, among others.
Macro economic factors globally influence supply and demand. These factors include climate and disasters resulting in skewed outcomes versus predictability in agriculture.
Demand could be the answer, so what factors could affect the demand to increase or decrease.
The law of demand states that when all other factors are held constant, when the price of a product increases, the demand will. Demand will directly influence the level of supply.
In simple terms Supply and demand
Labor Force,Supply and Demand, Population
collusion cost of production wages cost of sales consumer demand suppliers demand
The main factor influencing production is consumer demand.
In the simplest models, the supply of money and the real interest rate.
Factors that influence the music in Japan are the people. It is mainly the demand for certain music that makes it be produced more.
Factors affecting demand
Taste or Preference of ConsumersandNumber of Buyers
The five major factors that influence soil formation are parent material, climate, living organisms, topography, and time.
Culture religion family gender beliefs
That'll be any factors that influence the components of the Aggregate Demand (Consumption + Investment + Government spending + Net exports). Any factors that influence each and every component of AD will affect economic growth (through the multiplier process).