Asked in Religion & SpiritualityIslam
What are the 5 care beliefs of the muslim?
January 25, 2014 9:28AM
Basic Beliefs of the Muslims:
1. Belief in Almighty Allah (God) Sura Baqra -2. Aya 163: And your Allah is ONE Allah, There is no god but He. He is the Sole Creator, Sustainer, Provider and Ruler of the Universe. He has No Son, No Parents, No off-spring. He is Omnipotent, Omni-Present, All-Knowing, All-Seeing, All-Listening. HE and He alone deserves worship. All powers lie in His Hands. He alone is the Master of the Day of Judgment. He has No Partner, No Associate whatsoever. No one can understand Him completely. There is Nothing like Him. He is Most Merciful, Most Gracious, Most Forgiving..
2. Belief in Angels Created by Almighty Allah Karim from light. They are obedient to Allah Karim. Carry out His commands.
3. Belief in all heavenly books, including Tora, Zaboor, the Bible, the last one being the Qur'an.
4. Belief in all the Messengers of Almighty Allah- No distinction among them. Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) being the last Prophet of Islam. NO Prophet after him.
5. Belief in the Day of Judgment. Almighty Allah Karim is the Sole Ruler/Master of that Day. He enjoys the absolute authority to send people to Heaven or Hell.
6. Good and bad Destiny being in the Hands of Almighty Allah. No One can change his destiny.
7. Life hereafter: All the dead will be raised again and judged according to their good or bad deeds. There will be no death to them.
8. Hell and Heaven (Paradise)
These may be further elaborated in the light of the holy Qur'an and the Sahih Hadith.
Five Pillars of Islam:
1. Shahadat: [testimony that there is no god except Allah (God) the One and Only One, having No Partner whatsoever. And Muhammad is His servant and Messenger],
2. Salah: (praying five times a day)
3. Zakah: (specific compulsory charity-2,5% of annual savings)
4. Saum: (fasting during Ramadan)
5. Hajj: (pilgrimage) for each Muslim once in lifetime those who can afford it.