Advantages of Friction
In some situations, friction is very important and beneficial. There are many things that you could not do without the force of friction.
Disadvantages of Friction
Friction can cause problems or be a nuisance that you try to minimize.
A compromise is needed between too much friction and not enough.
For example, if you wanted to slide a heavy box across the floor, you would want to reduce the friction between the box and the floor, so that it would be easy to move. Lubrication of some sort is often a way to reduce friction.
Friction is necessary in many applications to prevent slipping or sliding. But also, it can be a nuisance because it can hinder motion. A good compromise is necessary to get just enough friction or a proper combination of frictions
ADVANTAGES OF FRICTION
Friction plays a vital role in our daily life. Without friction we are handicap.
1. It is becomes difficult to walk on a slippery road due to low friction. When we move on ice, it becomes difficult to walk due to low friction of ice.
2. We can not fix nail in the wood or wall if there is no friction. It is friction which holds the nail.
3. A horse can not pull a cart unless friction furnishes him a secure Foothold.
DISADVANTAGES OF FRICTION
Despite the fact that the friction is very important in our daily life, it also has some disadvantages like:
1. The main disadvantage of friction is that it produces heat in various parts of machines. In this way some useful energy is wasted as heat energy.
2. Due to friction we have to exert more power in machines.
3. It opposes the motion.
4. Due to friction, noise is also produced in machines.
5. Due to friction, engines of automobiles consume more fuel which is a money loss.
A disadvantage of friction is; if it's speed you're looking for, a disavantage of kinetic friction, is that it is a source of energy, that will slow down.
The advantage I'm about to say, uses the same principals.
You are able to apply friction to slow dow. e.g. the brakes in a car.
The main advantage of friction is that it enables you to move in a controlled way. With reduced friction, such as on ice, you have less control, but with no friction you would have no control! Friction causes energy to be "wasted" - for example, in the form of heat and sound.
advantages of friction
what is the advantages of friction
what are the advantages and disadvantages of pharmaceuticals
obsidian's advantages are its really pretty
Advantages are that it is long lasting, stops the wave energy, and is cheap. Disadvantages are that it is not very sturdy and can harm the environment.
cultural: disadvantages: dependenc on peacekeeping and offending people advantages: social justice and equity
Advantage of friction photo
frictionlaws of a dry
A necessary evil means that friction has advantages as well as disadvantages so it called as necessary evil. Advantages of friction areits helps us to walkto writedriving car, etc,
These are a few of the great many advantages and disadvantages of having friction in sport: Friction allows a running person to stop, change direction, jump, catch a ball, and throw a ball. Friction between a ball and the air limits how far it can be thrown (although gravity has an even greater effect). Runners require energy to overcome the friction between their feet and the ground.
what is the advantages of friction
1) In machines the mechanical parts which rub with each other wear out. 2) Due to friction between the sole of the shoe and the floor the sole wears out. 3) Tyres of vehicles wear out because of friction. 4) Energy is wasted in overcoming the force of friction.
Advantages and Disadvantages of equity
advantages and disadvantages
Advantages and disadvantages of an SPS
advantages and disadvantages of recession
what are the disadvantages and advantages of antipyretic
there are no advantages or disadvantages