- The Popes and the Rosary
- October 2002 - October 2003: The Year of the Rosary
- Objections to the Rosary
- A path of contemplation
- Prayer for peace and for the family
- "Behold, your mother!" (Jn 19:27)
- Following the witnesses
Chapter I: Contemplating Christ with Mary
- A face radiant as the sun
- Mary, model of contemplation
- Mary's memories
- The Rosary, a contemplative prayer
- Remembering Christ with Mary
- Learning Christ from Mary
- Being conformed to Christ with Mary
- Praying to Christ with Mary
- Proclaiming Christ with Mary
Chapter II: Mysteries of Christ - Mysteries of His Mother
- The Rosary, a "compendium of the Gospel"
- A proposed addition to the traditional pattern
- The Joyful Mysteries
- The Mysteries of Light
- The Sorrowful Mysteries
- The Glorious Mysteries
- From "mysteries" to the "Mystery": Mary's way
- Mystery of Christ, mystery of man
Chapter III: "For me, to live is Christ"
- The Rosary, a way of assimilating the mystery
- A valid method...
- ... which can nevertheless be improved
- Announcing each mystery
- Listening to the word of God
- The "Our Father"
- The ten "Hail Marys"
- The "Gloria"
- The concluding short prayer
- The Rosary beads
- The opening and closing
- Distribution over time
- "Blessed Rosary of Mary, sweet chain linking us to God"
- The family: parents...
- ... and children
- The Rosary, a treasure to be rediscovered