What are the steps in taking care of a hamster?
- First of all, you need to get a reasonable sized cage
- Next, make sure you have a food bowl, food, and a "water bottle" that can be hung or supported by the cage
- You need to have a hamster wheel so the hamster can get excersize
- Once you get your hamster, you need to play with it at least 10 minutes a day to keep it company
- Clean out your hamster cage after 1 or 2 weeks
- Hamsters like little would blocks, hamster balls, and empty toilet paper rolls to play around with.