Auto Insurance Claims

What can you do if you were ticketed in an accident and found not guilty in court but your insurance company had already paid the other driver's claim and increased your premium?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-07-25 00:32:50

You will need to open a consumer complaint with ChoicePoint and

get the accident fault indicator changed to N.A.F.(not at fault) on

your CLUE report. Then notify your Insurance company after your

CLUE report is corrected. Then the company will remove the premium

impact of an "at fault" accident.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.