answersLogoWhite
Environmental Issues
Water Pollution

What changes can be made to save the earth from water pollution?

Be the first to answer!


Related Questions


yes water pollution is a MAN-MADE DISASTER.


water pollution is when water is polluted by man made or natural toxins


water and soil pollution :( bad!


- Water is pure. Pollution is man made. Stop polluting water.


in 1970 the americans made alawAir pollution affects everybody in many ways. The average person lives 1-2 years shorter due to the pollution of the air. Also pollution is destroying the ozone layer therefore prompting global warming. Changes need to be made before the earth is destroyed.


Pollution Revolution - Save the Earth Don't make pollution, Give some solution. Pollution Revolution - Save the Earth Don't make pollution, Give some solution, Don't make pollution, Man made pollution And Don't have solution POLLUTION POLLUTION, Don't make Pollution Pollution is lethal Think Green or Save the Earth. pollution is not the solution! Be a part of solution, not pollution!!!!!!! pollution is not the solution pullution


Water pollution is the process by which water is made useless either by humans or by other organisms


Air pollution affects everybody in many ways. The average person lives 1-2 years shorter due to the pollution of the air. Also pollution is destroying the ozone layer therefore prompting global warming. Changes need to be made before the earth is destroyed.


The earth is mostly made of water because the world is water with land.


Man made water pollution has been around as long as people have. Natural water pollution has been around even longer, and it is when salt water flows into fresh water, animals die in water, or volcanic gases mix with water.


earth is made up of 71% water.


I have recently come back from India ,my 2nd visit after 17years.The changes were enormous especially around Air pollution & water pollution. There does not appear to be any policing or LAW regarding DUMPING of rubbish into the water ways. I saw people in BOARD DAYLIGHT dumpimg books ,Household Rubbish etc into these rivers with absolute disregard for the environment. You watch the movement of the water and you LITERALLY see the 'sludge' moving with the tide. As the advertising of India goes; INCREDIBLE INDIA YES FOR HISTORY BUT NO FOR POLLUTION.


Earth is covered mostly in water, but is not made up mostly of water. Most of earth is made of rock.


it is made of water and land


well there is 77% of the earth is made up of water


Around 71% of our earth is made up of water


yes. earth is made up of 70% water.


Thermal pollution is usually associated with increases of water temperatures in a stream, lake, or ocean due to the discharge of heated water from industrial processes, such as the generation of electricity. Increases in ambient water temperature also occur in streams where shading vegetation along the banks is removed, or where sediments has made the water more turbid .


because of the chemical reaction of the pollution to the earth on the residua levels to the world.


Particularly within the last 10 years there has been changes in technology that have greatly reduced the amount and severity of created pollution of any kind


The earth is made of water and land; therefore it is a water AND land planet.


The Earth is made up of about 70% water, and 30% land.


Because the earth is not made intirely out of water only 70%. The other 30% OS land of in other terms earth.


natural changes are changes that occur naturally and man has no part to play in these changes. Manmade changes are changes that occur due to man and man plays a role in these changes. natural change -heartbeat manmade change-pollution


changes made of wsbtv weather personalities are differential temperatures causing density changes in air and water.



Copyright © 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.