What do you buy for your pen and it fillsit with ink?

ink refills


There are 2 different types of "refill"

1. Cartridges - These are small tubes of ink which when placed in to the pen and the top screwed down causes a sharp-ended tube inside the pen to piece the end of the cartridge and allows the ink to flow.

2. The Pump Bulb. This is a small silicone tube which is fixed directly to the pens nib. The nib is placed in to an ink bottle and the silicon bulb is squeezed. This lifts the ink by suction in to the silicone bulb and which then flows out through the nib when writing is undertaken.