Lyrics and Sheet Music
Job Search

What do you do if you live outside the US and are not coming back and want to let your vehicle be repossessed?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2004-07-15 11:30:42
2004-07-15 11:30:42

This is simple. You instruct whomever is driving the car to leave it at a dealership and notify the lender where it is. OR if you dont have that option, you tell the lender where the car is, who is driving it and any other info to help the lender repo the car.


Related Questions

User Avatar

Only if you intend to get it back.

User Avatar

To get your repossessed car back you may need proof of residency, insurance, and, other personal information to retrieve your repossessed vehicle back to you.

User Avatar

YES,, CALL the lender and find out HOW MUCH it will cost to do so.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.