What do you do if your computer keeps telling you to press the any key but you can't find it?

There is no key called the 'any' key. What the computer is telling you is to press ANY key that is on your keyboard. Any one of the keys.

This is an old old old joke from the IBM days 30 plus years ago. The instruction book stated "press any key to continue" ... there isn't an "any" key on the PC keyboard ... what it means is to press any key, any letter, any number, any command key, space bar, enter, whatever.