Best Answer

You can see see first an endocrinologist who can check the endocrine preponderance of one gender or other. After that you could visit an urologist or a gynecologist depending on the results. Another way to go is to simply refer to a Medical Center of University Medical center with a specialized department in gender disorders.

User Avatar

Wiki User

16y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What doctor treats hermaphrodites?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass