925 Sterling Silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals, usually copper.
What does the stamp dnt mean on Italy 925 mens chainlink bracelet
.925 is the marking for sterling silver.
925 is a purity mark for sterling silver, meaning the piece is 92.5% silver, and in this case it was presumably made in Italy.
It is gold plated over sterling silver and it was made in Italy
worth is $560.00
The .925 signifies that it's sterling silver. I believe the 8U might have something to do with the net weight of the silver, but I am completely unsure.
It means it is 92.5% silver the rest is other materials.. worth around 50$
Made in Italy out of silver that is .925 pure silver.
925 means sterling silver
KA 1772 is the abbreviation for the company KARIZIA SPA based in Italy. 925 means the necklace has 925 parts of gold per weight of 1000, or 92.5 percent pure silver.
ijc Italy is probably the people who made the necklace. the 925 means the Sterling Silver 925 sterling silver is comprised of 92.5% pure silver alloyed with other metals for strength, shine, and durability. Generally, the remaining 7.5% of the composition includes a harder metal such as copper or nickel.
The 925 is a sterling silver mark. I would doubt if diamonds were set in this . They are most apt to be crystals or paste
The "925 Italy" marking on your necklace indicates sterling silver composition. If it is a yellow color, then it is vermeil - gold plated silver.Visit the links below to learn more about gold and silver markings.
The "925" probably refers to the purity: 925/1000 gold.
925 is sterling silver. Gold plated is properly over Sterling silver Lynda
The .925 means that the necklace is sterling silver. Silver is not usually used in its pure form, because it is too malleable and would bend too easily.
Seta 925 is the name of a company and the metals that made the necklace and ring. A marking of 925 is at least 92.5% sterling silver.
It is silver and most likely from Italy. The number 925 commonly means silver. 908205691838-I just want to add, the 925 means 92.5% silver
it means sterling silver partly. 925 is the percentage of silver mixed with other alloys. italy is where it's made. And su is the maker Savant's mark.
The stamp "925" means sterling silver. This means your chain is worth a little less than 14/15 dollars per ounce.
It means that it is gold electroplated silver. The 925 means purest silver. The piece is not gold, it is silver.
925 is a marking for sterling silver , Italy is where it is from and ITAOR Is the designer of the jewelry .
Sterling silver, made in Italy.
On jewelry, "925" indicates that it is made of 92.5% silver.
It may be the maker of the necklace. Like the trademark. Hope this helps.