1935 and before : 90% silver, 10% copper
1971-81 and 1999 : copper-nickel "sandwich" metal, like dimes and quarters. The outer layers are 25% nickel and 75% copper and the core is pure copper for an overall composition of 8.33% nickel and the rest 91.67% copper.
2000 and later : manganese brass bonded to a pure copper core. The outer layers are composed of 77% copper, 12% zinc, 7% manganese, and 4% nickel.
It is a Sacajawea dollar coin worth $1 dollar.NOTE: The motto E PLURIBUS UNUM is NOT used to identify any US coin
A US "penny" is actually a 1 cent coin, worth 1/100 of a dollar. A British penny (the coin's official name) is worth 1/100 of a pound sterling.
The value of a 1924 1 Franc depends on the condition of the coin. A worn coin is valued at less than a dollar while a fully uncirculated coin is valued at 5 US dollars.
The date and mint mark are on the edge of the coin, and it's worth one dollar.
$3 One US Gold Dollar Coin is equal to $1. 1*3=3
Quarter a dollar (1/4 a dollar)
In the year 2000, the US created a 1 dollar coin with a picture of Sacajawea.
No, the last 1 dollar gold coin was made in 1889.
The US has never made a one dollar coin with JFK on it. If it is a dollar coin with the date of 1971 the portrait is of Eisenhower. Post new question.
A 1979 US dollar coin is still worth one dollar.
US 1 Dollar
It is not George Washington. He is on the US 1-dollar cotton bill.
Look at the coin again, no US one dollar coins were struck in 1930.
Please look at the coin again, No US One Dollar coins were struck in 1929.
1 Euro coin is equal to 1 dollar and 35 cents in 2009 May.