Depends entirely on the composition of the rock itself. If there is little metal content or water then nothing will happen, the same as a ceramic dish for example. A pourus rock with water content may actually warm up and a rock with high concentrations of conductive metals may cause sparking. Try it and see, it's called scientific experimentation.
Of course you can but the real question is should you put a rock in the microwave.
Nothing happens to the metal, there may be sparks from the metal to the housing of the microwave, the microwave may short out.
Microwave blows up or goes on fire
it will explode
If you put a mentos in the diet coke and put it on the microwave, it will cause a chemical reaction causing your microwave to explode.
it might explode
it turns into solid!
it would explode.
It arcs. If it's the only thing in the microwave, it's bad for the magnatron.
The lamp will explode.
I think it melts.
It dies!!and you go to prison.
If the chalk is dry, nothing.
i don't know . try it and see what happens ??
what happens is they melt first then let them cool and they harden
if you put the whole tube in there it will explode
put it in a microwave or an oven and wait to see what happens.
It smells like hot death.
the baby is born with telekinetic powers, as well as a coupon good for a free microwave
It cracks. trust me i tried it!