Asked in
Credit Reports
Debt Collection
Bankruptcy Law
Income Garnishment

What if the creditor that enters the judgment sells the account to a new company and the old creditor didn't assign the judgment to the new creditor How do you pay off your judgment?


User Avatar
Wiki User
December 09, 2007 11:38PM

Make your payment to the clerk of courts office in the county your judgment was entered in.